Part 1

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNK!!! WWWWAAAAAAANNNNNNNKKKKKK!!!

Sputtering slowly to a stop, the on coming train warned or gathered others attention. The large red and black , old timely, locomotive blew it's whistle again, those standing near the platform became deaf for a few seconds, recovering quickly. Watching as the coaches eased by, slowing even further when more breaks where applied.

FFFFFFFOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHH!!!

The train came to a complete stop, steam blowing off, downward. A mist dispersed around the platform, people eager to bored, others disinterested. Many figures moved to leave, grabbing things above them, carry on and other bags. Shuffling around others, hastily gunning for the door. A race to be the first off. Mummers of displeasure came over everyone left as they were finally allowed to leave.

"Is this your stop, Young Lady?"

A Coach men, dressed in a pristine, white golden trim tux like ulterior appeared before one of the last passengers. Young female, reaching up to move aside her black, red tipped hair. Her hands covered in red finger-less gloves, her torso covered in a red crop top, hidden beneath a black short jacket, black thigh shorts clung to her legs, nearly reached by black knee socks, covered by red laced up heels. She turned to the coach man as she mad to stand, panicked almost.

"No. I mean yes! Yes, this is my stop... As long as it's the town of Amoris. Cause that's where I need to go."

Her eyes bulged, afraid she had missed her stop. Sweat form on her brow, what if she had? She would need to call her Aunt, and tell her what? That she had missed her stop because she had been spacing out.

"No, this is Amoris. Do you need help?"

The girl loaded herself up with a large duffel bag, two guitar cases, and a large metal locker on wheels. Starring in amazement as she lugged every thing off at once, his face dumbfounded as she exited. Others stared on as she hoped off with such a large load, wondering how such a small framed girl could do such a thing. She ignored their looks, used to carrying a lot of stuff, to busy looking for someone. She scanned the crowd of heads, moving about, different colors and sizes, hair whisking back and forth. Confused as to how she was to find her Aunt, had she been forgotten again? Memories flashed, but she pushed them down. Not now, not here. She was determined with this new start, having moved form London. New school, new place, new family member. She hoped the school at least had a music room, so she could practice in peace.

"DewDrop!!!"

The Melodious Diva herself, honeyed words an all, sprung form the crowd, still unseen, until she was on top of the young female before her. Arms wrapped tightly round her in an embrace, begging to be let go. Duffel bag and locker forgotten, arms pried at the elbows suffocating her.

"Oh how I've waited for this day, three weeks now. I'm so glad your here. We're gonna stay up late, make our own hot tube, play those things on the Tv, you know Vig-eo games!"

"Video games."

Voice though muffled, used what little air she had.

"Yes, those pixel-ily figure sticks."

Released as arms were raised up high in excitement. Air was gulped, greedily. The young female over whelmed by this new energy, that just keep coming.

"Do you like coffee Aunt Agatha?"

"Only in the morning, a cool crispy morning. Otherwise it's in the house on the phone with my best friend any other day. Why do you ask?"

"Cause you have a lot of energy."

"Nothing to do with coffee or caffeine, or anything like that. Alllllllllllllll naaaaaaturaaaaaallllll."

"I see."

"Come on, let's get out of this noisy place, can't hear my self speak."

Lugging the locker and duffel bag for her, Agatha lead the way to her car, a pearl pink porch. Shuffling the girl in, she hurriedly in herself, driving away form the hustle and bustle of the train station. Turning on the radio, low music, with no words, played. It was silent expect for the hum of the music, Neiomi was a bit nervous, the quietness was nerve racking. Usually liking it to read or write her own music, or focus on something she found constructive. She peaked at her Aunt, out the corner of her eye, watching as she stared straight ahead. She watched as Aunt Agatha's smile faltered, ever so slowly, the closer they got to the house.

"So Neiomi... I'm sorry."

Shoulder stiffed as a hand held onto her own, brought out of her thoughts. Neiomi looked over to her aunt, tears gleamed in the older woman's eyes. She sniffed, letting the silence take control, again. Not knowing what for, all she could do was nod, feeling as if she didn't deserve such a thing form anyone. Aunty Agatha was a character alright, but the sudden turn around was unexpected. All her life Agatha had never been known as anything other than happy-go-lucky, to see this side of her was a shock. Everything wasn't as it seemed, it should have been the first thing Neiomi remembered, it was the first lesson she had learned, young.