☁️Tsukareta (my oc) x sero (for obvious reasons)

yes- i was lazy and just used gacha for my oc cause i dont feel like drawing-

also title key! 

fluff-☁️

límon-🍋

Slice o' life-🍕

Love story-💞

Garbage/meme-🗑️

ight story time

Third pov

Kaminari smirks at Sero and jokes "Sooooo, Hanta... How does some 1-B girl end up with a snacc like you?" Sero playfully sighs, "Like hell i'm considered a snacc by anyone.."  Kaminari opens his mouth to say something snarky, but then she walks in. Sero nervously says "h-hey tsukareta!" She smiles warmly and waves. Sero stands up from his spot on the common area couch and walks up next to her. "s-so why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be back studying at the 1-B dorms?" Tsukareta sighed "Wellll- i uhm, maybe snuck out to come see you?" Sero groaned, but was still pleased by her gesture to come visit him instead of doing her late work. 

Tsukareta's pov

I grabbed him by the hand and started to walk towards the stairs (A/N: elevators? idk what they have) and i dragged him into his dorm room. I opened the door and pulled him in, then shutting and locking the door. I pushed Sero down on the bed and layed down next to him. "I'm depressed again, love me-" I whined, nuzzling my nose into his neck.  He chuckled and pulled me ontop of him, "what happened this time?" I sighed, reaching up and playing with his hair. "I couldnt stop thinking about you, i was worried about when you went to the camp, i was horrifyed that you were gonna be attacked or taken like bakugou.... i just need to cuddle you and forget everything.." Sero smiled, "I'm down for that" He slid off his shirt and threw it accrossed the room,i then started to kiss all over his chest, neck and shoulders earning a little smirk  from him. Then I moved up and started kissing him, my hands on either side of his head.  Sero smiled and laughed a bit. I stopped kissing him "whats so funny?" Sero smirked and said "I thought we were just gonna cuddle!" I groaned "Guess i did say that... WELP TIME FOR SLEEP!" I flopped over next to him. Sero rolled his eyes and chuckled, turning on his side and becoming big spoon. 

Sorry this is bad im tired it took me like 2 and a half days to finish cause im a lazy child so YEET