loathing

In earth. We are (the man) named ayehdar. We (ayehdar) decide s to walk. The sky is blue from the moon and sun. past sunset giving a darker shade . There are woods. Trees rocks grass twigs logs dirt earth etc. I ( ayehdar we) have pale skin . It's a town/city it's shape in this part is diamond like it's in a plot removed ground open still outside but connected to the city woods.

(In earth reality or cartoony. With could be talking pumpkin. Humans.)

Ayehdar starts running as some chase him. He runs up to a man not on purpose. He's smoking. (Ew) he breaths "you failed to meet our expectations ( where's our money )(I know what you did) you slept with the girl)." He says "look what expectations? (Look boss what expectations?) ( So?!?). " Ayehdar asks.
"Ours!!! .. now your gonna die... You know your dead!" Boss says. Ayehdar bolts and runs running getting shot at suddenly the next thing ( but the next he) he sees (remembers is ) is traveling up towards the sky at light year speed(like consciousness) through the clouds with stars. blinks closing his eyes... When he opens them he is on white comfyfluffy padding ground. A girl with a Halo greets him "hey ayehdar looks like your dead again. At least (but) since this time you got enough points for the 5th form!" She says" 5th form what's that?"("what's that ? 5th form?") Ayehdar asks. "It's where you take life and do whatever you wanted to do have whatever". " How'd I die? ... I just remember running". " I don't know" She says after. She and ayehdar walks talking he meets Salazar a ruler . Back on the fluffy. Sky ayehdar  walks the girl behind " I'm not sure if I'll do it " ayehdar says skipping . "Why not?..!!" "Ah!" She screams ( a higher pitch) as part of the ground disappears she falls so far down (continuing falling) ( disappears falling as ayehdar saw down the missing part) ayehdar can't save her soon she's gone. And he visits the rulers in the Chambers(also or kitchen) (then) (also ) he goes to the bed ( his bed) and rests. Soon he gets up and one of the rulers say "Alicia is coming back soon but she's burned.". Ayehdar walks a bit she appears she is all red her body with a gold Halo " I can't believe I fell" she says " yeah no more walking on the clouds" ayehdar speaks he walks to his bed and rests and rests when Alicia pees (gets on bed) on his hand and leaves quickly after a couple of minutes he gets up and makes his way to the rulers he walks in the place but says hei he then walks out "let me try that again" ayehdar said walking out then in (kitchen hallway) the two rulers sitting " what's up"( greeting them) he explains she pissed on his hand and needs new sheets they give him new blankets he goes to change his bed when a ruler walks near "hei you know she loves you" ruler said" I know" ayehdar after ayehdar fills a pot (pipe ) ( a glass object)( with plants and vines) like pottery is pottery like a garden with flowers in a pot with soil. ) (The Best thing on the world)so he and everyone can enjoy the great illusion but they do not touch.