Chapter 1

“God,I'm so tired” how can she's not?Keep practicing all the day without take a rest.This all for their comeback.

“Same here”Jennie speak while Rosé and Jisoo just nod.

Lisa walk to the chair and take 4 bottle of water then,give them some.They sit together on the floor.She'll never waste this time,since this only their time to rest.

“Even I'm tired,I can't wait for our comeback.Wohoo”Rose jump around shows that she is really excited.

“Ne~Ofc me too”Jisoo smile look at Rosé. Everyone is excited.Lisa can't believe that she will success from noob to pro dancer.God bless her.

After that,they start practicing again until night.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

“Unnies,lisa!” they stop when someone calling their name,its Rosé who walk behind.

“Wae,Rosie?”Jisoo look at her with confuse look. Same goes to Jennie and Lisa.

“We didn't take a dinner yet.I'm hungry” Rose pout while touch her stomach.

Lisa look at her watch,it's shows 10:12 p.m. Quickly,she speak.

“Omo,unnie, Rosé right,it's 10:12 p.m. right now” she look at Jennie and Jisoo who look like thinking about something.

“We don't have ingredients at home.How can we cook?”Jisoo looking down,thinks about it maybe.

“Huh!I got an idea.We can go eat at restaurant!”Jisoo quickly look at them and smile.But,when she realize something her face turning sad.

“Unnie,how if someone see us?Papa YG will be mad”Lisa ask.

“Hmmm”they look at each other and they know what their thinking.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Now,here they be.In front of the 7eleven store.It's their only choice.They wearing a mask and the hat,so people will not knowing them.

They walk into the store and Lisa take a triangular gimbap,Rosé take a cup of noodles while Jisoo and Jennie take some kimchi,hot dog and fast rice (idk if its right or not😝)

They sit on the chair which have a long table in the store.While their talking Lisa see someone walking in front of them in the outside.The face is familiar to her.Its..Kim Taehyung,her most annoying old friend.And now he is in front of her.

The boy,look at her and he look shock.Until lisa realize she open her mask.God.How can she forgot.She put her mask fastly. Kim Taehyung,who know lisa is his friend wave both of his hands at her.He smile at Lisa.Without her knowing,Jisoo,Rosé and Jennie see him.They wave him back.Lisa just look down.Gosh,he such a annoying man in the world.

When lisa secretly looking at him,he still wave at them but now,he wave while jumping.Her friends just laugh look at him.

“Is it funny?He look like a crazy person on the street.Geez”Lisa speak when they do not stop laughing.What so funny?

“Lisa,look he is adorable.” Jennie say after he walk away.

“Don't you scared if he take our picture and send it to instagram?twitter?or any applications that Papa YG will know?”Lisa sigh while eat the last bite.

“He seems like he doesn't ”Jisoo chuckle after spoke.

“Yeah,yeah whatever.Let's go now,Papa YG will find us here” they move to their ‘house’.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

“I can forget the boy.It was funny” Rosé speak then laughing and Jisoo and Jennie join her laughing too.