Chapter 1:Orphanage

Ok peeps this is the  rewritten version of unpleasant girl Er k...I looked back and I just didn't like my book...But I'm still going to finish unpleasant girl...it's just...this will be it...the only true version...I rushed in my other book
I hope you like it!

-------------------------------------------------------

NYKO POV

I wake up to the sound of thunder...I sat up on my bed and looked out the window...I got up and changed...I got my soccer ball from under my bed and nudge one of my orphan friends

Alyssa...*chuckles* she's sleeps funny...i started to shake her cause she wouldn't get up at the first time...then she woke up and looked at me like I was crazy...
Nyko...your suppose to asleep its 6 am in the morning...

I...was wondering if you and I could play soccer...right now...
Nyko...it raining outside...we'll get sick...I would love to play but it raining...when it stops raining we can go ok...

Fine...

I take off my boots and put my soccer ball under the bed again...

I see all the other kids sleeping and some kids getting in trouble for being outside...

I just...really wanted to play today...

Then the orphanage lady comes and tells everyone to get up and to do our chores...

Everyone sighed including me...

We headed off to do our chores I ran to the basement (I need to dust junk down there) after I was done dusting I ran upstairs and got my soccer ball and headed outside...

I walk towards the soccer field and sat on the bench...I looked around but no one was outside...I guess they are still doing chore...*sigh*

I got up and was going to head inside but then I heard a familiar voice
NYKO!!!

I looked up...it was alyssa!she's finally done...thank goodness...

Then she grabbed me from my shoulder and said these very words...
I'm getting adopted!

Your... Getting adopted...
Yeah!isn't this great!

Yeah...im really happy for the you

I looked at the ground...my stomach all tied up inside of me...I felt a little bit of hurt in me too

Do...do you want to play a round of soccer before I leave Nyko?...

Um...sure...

I grab my soccer ball and head off to the field with alyssa...

And then we start our game...we usually play for fun so no one thought they were better than someone else...

After we were done playing soccer practice we headed inside...then she started packing up...

The orphanage lady said for alyssa to come...I gave alyssa a big hug...I tried so hard to fight my tears but it all came out...

You know...it won't be the same without you alyss...
I know...

Just...please remember me always...*grabs soccer ball*here
You can't possibly give this to me Nyko...its your favorite and only soccer ball

Keep it...to remember me...I'm going to miss you a lot...*cries*
Me...me too...I will never forget you Nyko...never...we'll meet again...

Promise...
Promise...

I let go of Alyssa and I see her new parents...they come and get her then leave...I walk outside to see her leave... After that...I was never the same...my heart has shattered to a thousand of pieces...first I lose my parents then I lose my best friend...

I sit down on my bed and stare at Alysa bed

I...I need to move on...

I stand up and walk outside...I sit on one of the benches outside then someone is in front of me...I look up and stare at the strange man...

Who are you?