Babysitting- (Part 1)

Please know that - Ronnie, Sophia, Milly & Jack are random names - BUT are based on actual people.

------------------------

*phone goes off*

Raph: can I read it?? I want to see if it's a dare from Dez- I mean..... can I just read it?

Leo: nope, it's my turn! *grabs my phone*

Sam: what's it say??

Leo: it's a text from someone named Ronnie??

Me: let me see that! *grabs my phone back*

Hazel: isn't he your older cousin that's in a relationship with a young mom??

Donnie: how many cousins do you have??

Me: yes, and more than you think. He wants me to babysit for the two children that he has.... *groans* why?? I already told him I would, so he just texted saying he'd pick me up at eleven.

Mikey: if you're complaining about it *tilts his head like a confused puppy* why did you agree to babysit them???

April: yeah, but they're children. How bad can they be?

Tom: you have no idea how children can be-

Steven: says the boy who made a little girl cry.

Me: *smugly chuckles* I agreed to do it because he and my dad have the same job as security, so I do it as a payback for whenever my dad called in sick.

Donnie: that's nice.

Steven: *smiles softly* yeah.

Master Splinter: what if one of your friends in here offered to help you babysit??

Me: oh, I couldn't do that to them. These two are trouble makers sometimes and I think they go easy on me *shivers in fear*

Tom: he's not wrong Weeza, you can just have me turn human by the snap of Stevens fingers and I can come and help!

Raph: you really think someone with anger issues should help babysit, what we've heard, kids that are trouble??

Tom: *flies up with flames behind him* I don't see anyone else coming up with anything!

Steven, April and Leo: I could go with her-

Sam: Leo isn't leaving, while April and Steven would get eaten up alive by these two children. I should know, one of those children sometimes reminds me of me growing up.... just a bit more tame.

Leo, Raph and Steven: damn.

Mikey: okay, then who do you think should go with her?? *crosses his arms*

Hazel: I say either Sam, Casey or Donnie.

April: you think me or Steven would get eaten up, what makes you think Donnie wouldn't??? *raises an eyebrow*

Me: well, with Donnie he could help me stand my ground. Not to mention I've changed him a bit while being with him.

Donnie: *nervously chuckles* *blushing* y-yeah.....

Master Splinter: then it is decided. Donnie shall help Louisa with babysitting. *walks into the dojo*

Leo: *whispers to Sam* he's gonna get eaten up alive, isn't he??

Sam: *whispers* yep.

-the next day at eleven forty five-

Donnie: they're late, huh??