Chapter 1 Pre-view

Just telling everyone that this is just a pre-view of the first chapter. So comment on what you think.  -CC

Unknown’s POV

"They're the new recruits?" I asked my partner, with a tone similar to curiosity with a hint of "WTF".

"Hey, the show's not bad." She said drooling.

I rolled my eyes. Only she would say that in a situation like this. But I have to admit she's not wrong, but who the fuck has a competition for who's sexier?!

Hexia's POV

"You guys are idiots." I said.

This is what I get for coming to the local gym with the dudes. I could've been at home finishing my drawing, but no I just 'had' to come to the gym. And now these idiots are arguing who is sexier in our 'group', and starting a competition over it. And it doesn't help the fact that all the girls stopped what they were doing to drool over them. Ugh, it’s just sad.

"Oh come on you can't beat this." Lennon, my friend, said while pointing at his toned abs. "Isn't that right Amy?" He asked a random girl, while holding her chin and giving her his million dollar smile.

"'It's Cathy." She corrected. I snickered at his failed attempt. "But yeah." She said breathlessly as she melted before him, typical reaction, I rolled my eyes.

"Nah man, it’s all of this." Matt, my brother, said as he flexed his muscles, making the girls cat whistle at himand sigh.

"You both are wrong." Edric, my best friend, said. "It's all about this" He pointed at himself.

"But dude, your doing nothing." Len pointed out, while girls tried to touch his abs. Oh, did I mention, they're all shirtless.

"Exactly. I'm just that sexy." Was his smart reply. And I couldn’t hold in my laughter any more, well done, young Padawan.

"Is there something wrong Hex?" Edric asked seriously, but I could see the amusement twinkle in his eyes.

"Oh shut up, but I must say I trained you well." I said rising on my feet. "Don't want to burst your bubble, but there is a problem. How can you three win against someone as sexy as me? Isn't that right boys." I said, my voice rising in volume at the end. Almost immediately all the boys cheered, whistled, whooped and I think you get the point.

Matt put his hand up, silencing the guys. "Well then my dear sister, we only have one way to establish this." He gave me his challenging glare, begging me to compete.

"Oh and what is that dear brother?" I questioned for the audience, since I am already aware of what he's thinking of.

"Dance to 'I'm sexy and I know it'." He replied, making the crowd that had formed erupt in cheers.

"HOLD IT!" An authoritative voice rang through the gym, only belonging to the owner of the gym. Aw shit, Busted! I turned around to see him standing by the exit, not a good sign.

"Hey Uncle Jim, how you doing?" I asked innocently.

"Don't act innocent in times of trouble young lady." Damn, he's good.

"Sorry Jim." I apologized. He didn't respond, he just stood there scanning through the room.

"You all should know better than this." He motioned at the room. The all of a sudden his frown was turned into a smirk. "There is more room outside to do the competition than in here." He opened the double doors for us. Then the cheers ounce again erupted, as the crowd gathered outside.

Unknown's POV

Well at least I know I won't be bored around the new recruits. They did give a good show anyways. But I have to say the girl, Hexia, did out-dance the boys. Mainly because she danced more than stripped like the boys are currently doing. I turned to my partner to find her drooling for one of the boys...Kennon I think it was?

I nudged her with my elbow, breaking her from the trance the boy put on her. 

"What?" she asked dumbly, still glancing at Kennon.

"You have something leaking from you're mouth there." I pointed out in a teasing manner. Her eyes widened and she quickly wiped her drool off her chin, and turned red immediately.

"Umm...I was zoned out." She said, putting her head down a little.

I chuckled at her shyness. "Ya you were, on some tanned package." I teased her.

"Whatever." She mumbled, onto denying what I just said. Ha, I knew it! Information to use as blackmail remembered!

I looked back at the crowd, to see everyone already leaving.

"Shit.”, I cursed.

"What?" She asked, looking at the scene. She then realized what I saw. They were gone. He is going to have my ass for this.