Future Shocked

It was 3 am and Bailey was with Mary in bed snuggled up. Amanda was in her room with Sara and Rosie. Sara was Rosie’s sister but due to their mother being sick all the time they decided to go live with Amanda and her sister Bailey and her girlfriend Mary. Bailey had grown up with Mary since her parents had adopted her and Amanda when she was 14 and 6 years old respectively, but Mary’s parents died in a car accident and so they left their 2 million dollars apartment to the girls. In time Mary and Bailey fell for each other while taking care of themselves and Amanda , later Sara and Amanda became friends and thus Sara and Rosie ended up living with the other three girls too. This is how all five girls get together and soon set out on an adventure that will change their lives forever.

It was 6am and Bailey and Mary where snuggled up together in their bed. Amanda and Rosie woke up one to go to the bathroom and the other to do her homework or really just finish it. The homework was about what the future would be like in 100 years from now. Amanda wrote the typical of how everything would be futuristic with flying cars, airplanes that are faster than Jets with of course peace on earth. When Rosie came out of the bathroom she yawned and went towards where Amanda was writing on her computer laptop.

“Hey Amanda can I have some water please” The 6 year old with hazel eyes and honey colored wavy hair with pink cheeks said as she looked up at her with puppy eyes that none could deny. “Sure Rosie let’s go give you some water” as Amanda and Rosie where on their way to the Kitchen that was at the entrance mall but good enough for the girls to cook and have food in, Bailey and Mary got up washed their faces and teeth in the master bathroom and went outside ready to start the day.

Bailey looked at the living room and saw that Amanda had been working on her homework, “Aww is good she’s responsible huh Mary so not like us.” “Yeah but hey we made it babe and we’re doing pretty good.” Bailey gave Mary a quick peck as they went to the kitchen and found Rosie sitting on the stool drinking water and Amanda making themselves some eggs. “My, my look at you , cooking and all.”

Bailey said crossing her arms while looking amused yet feigning surprise.

“Oh shut up sis you know I can cook small stuff since I was 10, as I remember you were too busy with Mary in…” “Ok , ok I was just joking.” Bailey said blushing Rosie looked up with a raised eyebrow but shrugged and went to the living room to setup the home theater to watch morning cartoons.

Just then Sara wakes up and sits down on the dinner table and asked for Amanda.

“Hey so did you do your homework, I just didn’t do it not that I care much about it, I mean is just homework about a stupid question really.” Sara said eating an apple that Amanda always gives her. Amanda sighed “You know it’s important is a 50% of our grades.” 

“Yeah but I don’t care so much. “ The Brown haired girl told the blue haired girl due to a vitamin deficiency Amanda had royal blue hair none knew why. Oddly enough so did Mrs. Maddison their teacher that had given them such an assignment.

At school each student gave in their assignment and Mrs. Maddison that also had Royal Blue hair called Sara and Amanda to the front. “Ok students these two get the attention today for Sara did not do her homework again! And Amanda did, she had a spectacular view of the future of how electronic would come help us to make things organic how we will have world peace instead of what most of you wrote destruction and famine we must think positive for what we think is what we will bring forth to this world.”

Mrs. Maddison turned to Amanda and gave her a an A+.

“I hope to see your future one day Amanda it’s a bright one.” With that she made both girls sit back down. The class went on to read Brave New World and at the end of it Mrs. Maddison asked that Sara and Amanda stayed behind.