Vacation

Summer vacation is finally here and Jimin asks me to go on a vacation to Bali with him and his friends, I say yes and I pack my things and we leave a week later, I sit next to Taehyung on the plane and I stare out the window watching the sunset. We make it to our destination and we are all deciding to who room with. Our small vacation home has 4 bedrooms and there's 8 of us so its 2 people per room we play rock, paper, scissors to decide who rooms with who and I end up with Yoongi. After we get our stuff all settled in me and Yoongi go out to eat for lunch, we went to this little cafe in town and we decide to eat there, then he takes me back to the house. 

The Next day I explore the town with Jungkook and Hoseok and the 3 of us get Ice Cream. I start to get tired from walking so we go back. Later that night I was in the living room with Taehyung talking about how I might have feelings for Hoseok, V tells me what I can do, since he is rooming with Hoseok he tells me I can spend the night with him if I want, I ask him where he's going to sleep and he says he can room with Yoongi for the night but if he doesn't let him he could sleep on the couch, its just for 1 night its no big deal. 

 The Next night I spend the day with Hoseok, we play in the forest, we talk, we go out to eat, we watch the birds and clouds roll by. Later that night Hoseok brings me into his room while everyone's asleep we talk about how were feeling, he strokes my hair and softly pecks my lips, then kisses me more until he gently lays me down and begins to undress me and we make love and spend the night in each others arms, the next morning Taehyung woke us up and told us to get dressed before everyone else wakes up. Namjoon wakes up and makes breakfast for everyone, then we go sight seeing, then later that night me, Jin, and Hoseok go out for drinks. Jin and Hoseok got so drunk that Namjoon had to pick us up. 

 The Next day I spend a day at the beach with Namjoon and Jin and we built sand castles together, I decided to go into the water to wash all the sand off my legs I get out and my swimsuit bottoms fell down Jin and Namjoon laugh and I quickly run back into the water to retrieve them. It was so embarrassing. But I got over it. Later that day Yoongi decides to stop by we walk along the shore together, he asked me what was going on the other night with me, Hoseok and Taehyung. I stay silent. I didn't know how I could tell Suga that I slept with Hoseok, what would he even think. I open my mouth to speak but Yoongi interrupts me.

 "You slept with Hoseok didn't you" I was shocked. How did he know that? I thought he was asleep, and I asked him how he knew. He told me that he could hear us when he got up to get something to drink. I apologized and he said it was fine, he knew I had feelings for him. I asked him if anyone else besides him and Taehyung knew, he said no and I sighed in relief. 

 2 days later I wake up with a headache and Hoseok spends the whole day taking care of me until I got better, later that day once my headache was gone, I went outside for some fresh air and I see Jungkook sitting on the steps watching the sunset, I ask him if I can join and he says yes, so I sit down next to him, I ask him if he's enjoying the vacation and he says yes, I nod my head then I tell how I should thank Jimin for inviting me to come with. Then there's silence. 

 "Tae has feelings for you" He says out of nowhere. I looked at him with a shocked expression, "he does?" I reply completely dumbfounded. He looks at me and says yes. "He has feelings for me even though he knows I slept with Hoseok?!" I accidentally blurt out. "You slept with Hoseok!?" He yells in utter shock. I freeze once I realize what I said. "Yes", I reply. "I slept with Hoseok" "Please don't tell Jin or Namjoon, they might kill me! Please Jungkook!" "I wont I promise." 

 A couple nights later Taehyung was preparing a campfire Jin and Namjoon were inside grabbing stuff to roast over the fire I was sitting next to Hoseok talking and getting close to him, V looks up at me with a sad expression and Jungkook looks at V then looks at me and Hoseok he was about to say something when Jin and Namjoon come back out with the stuff. "Alright guys grab whatever you like, we got hot dogs, marshmallows, kabobs, fruit, and bacon." Namjoon says as he puts the stuff on a little table by the fire. 

Everyone gets up to grab something then me and Taehyung touch hands and we both pull back at the same time. "You first" He says "Nah you can go first, I usually take awhile" I reply nervously "No, you're a lady, you go first" he replies "Someone just go already" Yoongi yells annoyed. 

 Me and Taehyung grab our stuff and we go sit down and start cooking them and of course I burn mine which I always do but hey burnt marshmallows are pretty good. Once we finish our food we all sit and talk by the fire, once it dies down everyone goes inside except me and Jimin. I ask him if he's going in and he says yes but there was something he needed to say to me. He pulls me close and says that he loves me, I look him in the eyes and smile, I tell him that I like him too. He kisses me on the lips and he tugs at my sundress and pulls it off of me, he stops to look at me then kisses me down my neck and chest I wasn't wearing anything underneath because I was going to take a shower anyways. He was about to do more when he hears Namjoon's voice telling us to come inside because it was late. Luckily he didn't see us and Jimin puts my dress back on and we go inside. 

The Next day I was sitting at the dining table eating dinner with everyone me Hoseok and Jimin were silent Jin asks if something wrong we say no and continue eating, after wards I go sit outside on the porch step, Yoongi comes out and leans against the railing. "Something on your mind?" He asks. I look up at him then back at the beach. "Jimin confessed to me last night" I reply "He did?" "what all went down?" "It was after you all went inside" "Me and Jimin were the only ones out there, and he pulled me closer and told me how he felt, I told him that I liked him too then he kissed me on the lips and took my dress off" "He didn't force you to do anything did he?" "No" "I kinda wanted it, Even thought I like Hoseok." "Did you tell Jimin about your night with Hoseok?" "No" "You should tell him eventually" Yoongi was about to go back inside but I yell for him to stay, he turns back around and stands next to me. "Lets go talk somewhere else so no one can hear our conversation" 

Yoongi grabs my hand and leads me into the forest near our house. I continue to talk about Jimin and Hoseok and then I mention how Taehyung also has feelings for me. Yoongi looks at me with a shocked expression. Then I tell him he's the only one who I haven't had or tried having sex with. Yoongi looks away for a minute. "

You're quite popular aren't you" 

Yoongi looks me in the eyes and pushes his lips against mine, he runs his fingers through my hair. We break apart and he begins to take off my clothes, once they are off he stares at me and smiles, he pulls me into a hug and lays me against a tree, my face is in his shoulder making it so I can't see, I hear something unzip and unbuckle, I feel him inside me and I moan in pleasure and bury my face back into his shoulder, he picks up the pace making me yell in delight and bite his shoulder. Once he finishes, I fall to the ground panting, He gives me my clothes back, I get dressed and he walks me home. 3 days later we go home, we were about to leave when Hoseok comes up behind me and asks me if I want to be his girlfriend, I say yes and we spend our whole summer together.