It's time I took control (Sexual Niall Horan Oneshot)

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 contains mature content. Been reading some of these so thought I would give it a try. sorry if any spelling mistakes x

It's 1 hour till me and my boyfriend Niall have to go to Louis's bonfire party. I have been planing a surprise for Nialler all weak, it's time I took control in the bedroom for once.

I hopped out of the shower and started to get dressed. All of a sudan Niall comes barging through the door in just is Calvin Kline boxers on. Just the sight of his almost naked body maked me want to fuck him senseless there and then. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me and passionatly kissed me. I felt his tongue rub my bottom lip asking for entrance but I declined. He roughly grabbed my ass wich made me open my mouth with surprise, he took that as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I tried to fight for control but he was to strong. I pulled away to redeem dominance but Niall pulled me back and started to kiss my neck, I then started to feal him sucking on my soft spot, I just about managed to hold my moan in. After a while Niall pulled away with a massive grin on his face and I new then what he had done. He started to run his fingers up and down my back which made me moan uncontrollable. He smiled at how he could make me feal with only one touch. I felt his hands creep to the hooks on my bra. "Hold on big boy" I whispered in his ear. This made him stop with surprise. I grabbed his arms and moved them away from my bra " Wonderful things come to those who wait" I whispered to him then gently nibbled his ear wich made him moan. Yes I was getting him where I whant him. "I know you want this as bad as I do" he said then went back to my bra. I steped back wich made him want me even more. "We are going to Louis's bonfire party wether you like it or not. So go and get changed and you might get lucky tonight" I said with a firm voice. He could never resist it when I tried to take control. But surprisingly he did what I sad.

I decided to but on a little red dress knowing that Niall would find it hard to control himself cause he always said I looked so sexy in red, and tonight I am going to tease him like hell.

Getting in to the car I tried to make sure that he got a glimpse of my panties as he was only centimeters behind me. On the way to the party Ni tried to stroke inside of my thigh but I was to far away from him. "You need to try harder then that" I said just so he could hear me. "If you carry on teasing me then I will fuck you so hard tonight you wont be able to walk for a weak" He growled at me through his teeth. Just as Ni went to unclip my seatbelt the car pulled up outside Louis's place. Niall jumped out the of his door and ran around the car before the driver could turn the engine of properly and then he open the door next to me. He was such a gentleman. Once I was out the car Nialler grabbed my my waist and pulled me close to him so we where face to face. I could see anger mixed with lust in his eyes. He pulled me closer and I could feal the bulge in his pants. The feal of his bulge on my thigh made me so wet, but I hade him right where I wanted him.

As soon as we walked into Louis's place Nialler could tell that there what food being cooked on a BBQ in the back garden. That's one thing I love about Ni he could smell food from a mile away. We walked through the house to the garden all the way Nialler had his arm raped around my waist. When we steped onto the patio Louis called us over, Ni never let go of my waist, I think it was to show that I was his and no one else but also to show me that he is in charge, that's going to change soon.

Laiter on a load of us sat around louis's table, it went Perrie, Me, Caitlin, Maisey, Harry, opposite Maisey was Louis, opposite Caitlin was Liam, Opposite me was Ni and on the end, opposite Perrie was Zayn. We all started to get hungry so the boys went to get us all some food. When they cane back Me, Caitlin, Maisey and Perrie started laughing because there was 9 of us yet there was 10 plates of food placed on the table, this was because Nialler had 2 plates to himself. When the boys sat down I started to play a little bit with my hotdog. I could tell Nialler couldn't take his eyes of how I was eating the hotdog. "Someone's going to get laid tonight" Harry just suddenly shouted out, which made me blush and choke on my hotdog. "Niall's going to get laid, Niall's going to get laid" Harry and Louis both started chanting,"Shut the fuck up guys" Ni said then went all shy, he was so adorable when he went shy, " Only if he's a good boy tonight" I suddenly came out with. shit why did I just say that.

After we had all carmed down, about me fuckin Ni, we decided to dance. This is where the teasing starts. Half way through the song Ni pulled me close. I could feel his bulge, that had gotten a lot digger since the beginning of the party, up against my thigh. "Can you feel what you have done" Ni growled in my ear "just wait till I take you home". I ignored what he had just said and started to grind. The noise of the music covered up the moans that where escaping Nis mouth but I still heard them. Yes he was so close to where I wanted him.

After a couple of songs had played Nialler whispered into my ear "we are going home now". Before I could protest Ni had taken a hold of my wrist and started to bull me towards the door. "at least say bye to the others" I asked while doing puppy eyes at him, I know he couldn't say no when I pulled that face. "Ok but were got to make it quick".

We walked up to the others and quickly said bye. As we turned around to walk out the door Harry shouted "Have fun tonight and use protection" every one started to giggle.

Nialler grabbed my waist to hurry me along. He couldn't get us out of that building quick enough. Once we got out Ni called for a car. When the car arrived the drive opens the door for us to get in, Ni still had his arm wrapped around my waist. When the drive closed the door Ni pulled me on top of him and kissed me, first on my lips then he made his way slowly down ti my neak then down to my chest. As I was sitting on him I started to grind knowing that it would make him crazy. Just as Nialler went to pull off my pants the car pulled up out side the house. Ni growled in frustration then steped my ass and whispered "just you wait till I get you inside" and slid me of his lap just before the driver opens the car door.

Once we reached the house door I told Ni to go up and wait because I hade a surprise for him, he could never resist a surprise and as he new that we where going to have sex tonight he was even more excited about it. As Ni was walking up to the bedroom I went into the frontroom and got the handcuffs that I had hidden there this morning. Walking up to Ni I shouted "Niall are you ready for you surprise?". Walking in to the bedroom I saw Ni laying on the bed, I could see his bulge waiting for me to come a release it and satisfy its needs. Seeing him sprawled out on the bed with his hands above his head wich was making his top roll up allowing me to see his toned body wich was making me so wet. Turning his head, as I walked in,and he said "princesses what are the handcuffs for" as he looked at the handcuffs In my hand. "Well Mr. Horan" I said as I climbed on to the bed and placed one leg over him so I was almost sitting on him "you where a naughty boy today", leaning up to his wrists "trying to miss your best friends party and trying to sneak a quicky in the car on the way home" I finished saying as I handcuffed him to the headboard "babe let me out of these handcuffs" before he could say anything else I attached my lips to his. He played with my bottom lip pleading for entrance that I declined well that was before he forced his toung into my mouth, I let him explore my mouth then pulled away "Wow big boy when did I say you could do that" "well you weren't in a hurry to stop me" ignoring his comment I started to kiss down his neak leaving love bites. pulling his top up I could now see the whole of his finely toned torso, it was making me want him inside me so badly. I started to kiss down his body and back up again Ni didn't let put a single moan so I started to suck on his soft spot wich had him moaning in seconds. "(Y/N) let me out" he managed to say in between the moans. ignoring him still I worked back down his torso, this time when I reached the top of his trousers I placed my hand on his bulge this made him moan uncontrollable, putting a little pit of presser on hid boner Ni moaned my name out a lot

louder them before. "(Y/N) babe princesses please just take my pants of and fuck me already enough with the teasing please I need you around my aching cock"