Her Family

Krishnan (Age-50):He is a South Indian lives in Bangalore and CEO of kark company and waiting for his elder daughter to take over the company loves his both daughter a lot but his younger daughter is more special she is a miracle and a blessing to him and his favourite princess.(Ghost now only visible to his princess)

Radha Krishna (Age-45):She is a sweet women owner of a Kark ngo loves her family a lot but worried for her younger daughter because she is to innocent and worries for her future has a strong belief that her husband will protect their princess and loves her elder daughter.(Dead)

Keerthy Krishnan (Age-24):She is a bold and daring girl doesn't fear for anything and loves her little sister she is very confident and strong girl always protects her princess now working in Newyork in mnc company soon going to be a CEO in her father's company and in love with Zayn only her sister knows about love they share everything and there is no secrets between them.(Dead)

Anu Krishnan (Age-17):Heroin of our story very innocent girl she loves her family a lot and supports her sisters love currently studying 12th STD she is homeschooled all this year's because she is a miracle child at her birth mrs.radha had many complications all thought the baby will die but by God's grace she is safe and because of her innocence her dad had homeschooled her she is a good girl she listens all the thing which her parents say that's why she gets tensed to communicate with strangers..........