part 1 the clinching of my dummy thicc cheeks

My butt was clinching all day... It was aggravating at the least. I held it in all day- not worried about what would happen when it comes out. It was obvious I was struggling all day to keep it in, you could hear the clapping of my t h i c c cheeks. Near the end of the day, my mom wanted to go to Wal-Mart with me... I couldn't say no. After getting ready I called my mom to meet me at the parking lot. Driving, I thought the fart went away... And I was fine. But the urge to fart came back. I didn't want to trap myself with the fart if I farted right then and there, so I held it in. As I got to Wal-Mart I saw my mom had already arrived. "Hello!" I hollered out after getting out of my car. I tried to runs twords her for a hug but the fart started to seep out so I started penguin walking to her midway. "Hello Isabelle!" My mother replied while trying to give me a big bear hug. I yelled at her to stop because I had a sensitive stomach that day... I was lying. I just really needed to fart and couldn't let it out- "Let's- let's just go inside already.." I said while holding it in. "Alright sweetheart." My mother replied. I felt as if I should just go to the bathrooms or something and fart... But those were public. I asked my mother squinched up with my cheeks puffed out, "When- when will..." Errr I couldn't. I couldn't. The urge was fighting me, "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screeched in the main lobby of Wal-Mart as a wet fart blew up the store killing everyone. "AHHhHhHh-" I could hear the cut off screams of all of the hillbillies and Karen's.

P A R T 1 E N D
Making part 2 soon :)