1-Changes.

aurora

"Remember Honey, dreams don't happen until you decide to make them happen." My dad echoed in my head. I was falling, but I was caught by a starry eyed, prince. "Aurora. Aurora, wake up princess. AURORA!"

My dreams had to wait. I yawned and streched, and scrached my thigh. Don't act like you don't do that either. I sighed, remembering what was going on today. Public School. Yay. I walked to the bathroom, pulling my hair into a tight ponytail wrapping my caramel hair with the clear elastic.

First, I washed my face with my Cera Ve and brushed my teeth. I checked in my closet for something simple. I chose a pastel pink tank top, and white pants with a pair of tan fluffy Uggs. Now, I swiped some mascra on my Aqua eyes pop.

I curled my hair into locks, and clipped my charm bracelet on my arm. I slid a Burts Bees chapstick into my pocket and slipped on my Uggs.

I was ready.

I galloped down the stairs, grabbed a cutie and my backpack and walked on to school. I sighed, and remembered what my dad told me "The boys there are thristy and perverted. Stay Away." I giggled and walked to the front desk. "Hi Hunny. Whats your name?" The lady asked me politely. "Aurora Mist." "Ahh, here you go. May I say, you are very intelligent." I smiled and told her thank you.

I walked through the hallways, as couples made out, and how the boys hit on other girls. They are perverted. I attemped to open my locker, but a stupid jock leaned against it. I furrowed my eyebrows, and put in my code again.

"You know, you're pretty cute." he smirked. I rolled my eyes "Thanks, I wish I could say the same thing  about you." I used all my stregth to open the locker, and it worked him leaning against the locker next to mine, staring at me.

As I got all my books, I scoffed "Hasn't your mother told you not to stare?" Hollers were passed around, and "She got you!" too. I rolled my eyes once more. I knew I was intimidating. I was hard nut to crack.

Just like my mom.

****

I sat down at an empty table, and the fierce eyes of thirsty guys, and jealous girls followed my every move. A guy came and sat down next to me. I smiled sort of. "You know everyone is talking how hot you are." He had brighter eyes than mine. I shrugged "You know I don't really care." He snorted.

"Hey, I'm Nash."

"I'm Aurora." I knew what was coming next. He'll say "Like the Princess?"

"Like the princess?" He tilted his head. "Yeah. Like the Princess."

He nodded. We made small talk, then a couple of guys around my age came and sat down too.

"Oh, sorry Aurora. Thats Jack and Jack, Taylor, Jacob, Cam, Matt, Aaron, Chris, Crawford, Carter, and Sam."

They all said Hi or hey. "So you're the new girl?"

"Thats Me."

*After School.*

I flung my backpack across my shoulder as Taylor and Nash caught up to me. "Y'know, you run fast for a short person." I was as tall as them, and I was clearly confused. Nash gave Taylor a warning look, saying 'Don't you dare.'

I shook it off, and pushed open the door. "Hey, um you wanna come over to my house, maybe?" Nash asked questionatly. I quickly thought about my dad and stepmom. How strict they are.
YOLO. "Sure. Sounds fun." I smiled. He smiled back, and went back off with his friends.

 cameron

"Zayuuuummm. Did you see all of her curves? They fit so perfectly on her body."

Taylor spoke, and the rest of the guys nodded. "Shes so clever, too." Matt smiled widely. "I'm gonna try and get her number." Aaron said. I rolled my eyes, my eyes glued to the screen of my phone.

Sure, Aurora was hot. But, she was more beautiful than 'hot'.  She most definatly all the right curves and edges, and she had a nice ass too. Sorry, I just had to.  But, she probably just sees me as a friend. Oh, well. Maybe. Just maybe. If I'm lucky enough, she'll like me back too. Wow, Cameron. You just met her. I don't care. I'm going to try and crack Aurora Mist.

aurora

I hummed along to Ariana Grandes You'll Never Know by Ariana Grande
on my IHome. I sang along to it, and swayed along to it. "You were always good at dancing." I jumped and saw BESTEST best friend, Andrew. "Andi!" I screamed, and I flailed my arms around his neck.

"Hey Princess." He always called me that. Until he moved. To Canada. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I applied to California State College. And I got accepted." I squealed as he laughed. Suddenly, my window was knocked on by some rocks. I opened the window and saw Nash.

nash

What in the name of da lawd happened to Aurora? I decided to walk around and see if she lived anywhere close. Suprisingly, I found her house. I walked to the side,  and grabbed a couple of small rocks, and tossed them at her window.

She opened the window, with wide eyes. I smiled and waved. She laughed nervously and waved back.

"You were supposed to come by!" I yelled, and she nodded. "I am. I'm just, Uhh, checking my closet!" She was a very bad liar. I waited on the steps of her doorstep. It seemed creepy, but I'm very eager to see her.

aurora

I looked from my window, to Andrew, to my closet. I scrambled over to my closet randomly picking out a outfit. "What are you doing?" He chuckled at me. I guided him to my bed, gesturing for him to sit down. "Uhm, Andi I sorta hafta, leave." He smiled widely. "Its fine, Princess. I'll see this weekend." And with that he kissed my cheek, and left.

I gasped for air, putting a hand over my heart. I scrambled to put on my aztec outfit, with light washed jeans with my black Adidas. I grabbed a necklace, and brushed my hair, and curled it into tight curls. I sighed, and swiped on some shimmery lip stick, and mascara and eyeliner.

I hopped down the stairs. Seeing Nash and my mom talking to each other. "Did you know that Aurora used to be a tomboy?." Nash threw his head back and laughed, as my mom told embarrasing stories of me. "Oh yes. It was terrible. She loved Mud Pies, and she would never take baths! She was obsessed with her Rugrats swimsuit and wore it everyday! The swimsuit got more washing than her!" My dad told him.

"Okayyy! Thats enough! Lets go Nash." I looped my arms with his, and dragged him with out of the door. "Bye Mom, Bye dad!" I cried. I looked down at the ground the whole time he drove me to his house. "So, Rugrats?" I could litterally hear him smirking. "Shut up." I glared playfully.

****

"Oh! Hey Princess!" Aaron winked. I flushed, and they all laughed. "So where are we going?" I asked, as we got outside. "The Festival." Cameron said.  May I say, he looked hot. He wore a muscle tee, and some skinny jeans with a Lakers snapback. He eyes traveled up and down my body. I walked faster, avoiding eye contact. As soon as I looked beside me I was greeted by a smirking Cameron. He winked at me. I rolled my eyes as I climbed once again into Nashs car.