Who am i?

The bright blue sky practically covered with clouds looked so beautiful to Stewart. He wondered why has he awoken to such a beautiful place? Stewart sat up and gazed at all of the beautiful scenery he is witnessing, Theres  people too. They where laughing and kissing even some where fighting. Others had infants following them around and other slightly older infants carried bags on their backs filled with school supplies. What is this place Stewart thought.

"Hey you! Get up off the ground you hobo!" A young man yelled a few metters away. 'Hobo?' Stewart took a quick glimpse of his dirty tathered clothing he was wearing. 'I look ridiculous! I need to find someone to help me i dont know where i am, not even my own name...' Stewart got up and adventured about the land. He came across a girl nammed Alexis that knew what happened to him she took Stewart to her home. It was an apartment that was warm and cozy.

"Your one of the chosen ones i can tell by the golden ID tag on your wrist." She squealed holding up her own golden ID tag and ploping on her sofa. She stoped as if trying to remember something. "Oh! My name is Alexis, but call me Alex or Lexi."

"Nice to meet you Alexis my name is ste--..." 'I can't remember my own name!! Whar do i tell her? Ill just say my name is steve..' stewart thought hard about what his name was while waiting for a response from lexi.

"Your name is what? Oh wait of course you Dont know your name you haven't taken it yet!" She said holding up her finger and pointing at the ginormus bag lunged on my back. "Its your starter pack from Sinister, what you get is what you get. It depends how well you did in the human simulation." Alexis said in a sierous tone.

"Human simulation? Golden ID tag? Starter pack? Sinister? Im confused what??" Stewart panicked throughing off the surprisingly light bag.

"Your a choosen one to sinister. Others who didn't meet the standards of the human simulation will not get their memories back. But dont worry you will get your memory back by injecting this syringe into yourself so go on inject it." Alexis said handing me a purple syringe and a peice of candy from Stewarts bag. Stewart was confused but trusted Lexis words injecting himself. Stewart's  unconscious body slams on the floor...

******************************

Stewart woke up to Alexis giving him cpr scarring him. This caused stewart to kick alexis off his body.

"Oh yay your awake!!! I Thought you died, usually people get angry when they inject temselfs. But your where different you passed out whispering stewart green i do recal." Alexis said with a surprising look on her face.

'My name is Stewart Green.. I was sent here for something... people of this world are tested because of their humanity... why???' Stewart thought looking down at his starter pack. "What did you remember?" Alexis said.