Betrayal chapter 1

~Kuroko POV~

     Time to get my shake I guess. It feels really strange at pratice like my teamates are avoiding passing to me ever since kagami became so strong. It's probably nothing I shouldn't worry about it. As I walk in the door I see kagami-kun and the generation of miracles. What are they doing here? I shouldn't worry about it they're probably here because they wanted to tell kagami-kun how good he is again. I order my vanilla milkshake and sit subconsciously behind them where they can't see me. They probably won't care that i'm here if they see me all of them but kise-kun has given up on trying to make me join again. I wonder what they're talking about.. I eavesdrop a little hoping they won't notice me doing so.

" So, Kagami-kun we asked you here for a certain reason." Why does Aomine sound more serious then usual..?

  " You did?.. I thought it was just to tell me i'm good again." Classic Kagami-kun. * I silently laugh a little *

"No not really. We have a question.." Hm.. This is new.

"We want you to join the generation of miracles." what.. They know Kagami-kun won't he likes being on our team with me...

  " H-huh... Don't you want Kuroko?..." I'm pretty sure everyone but kise-kun gave up on me awhile back.

  "No. all except Kise over here gave up on him a long time ago." I though so..

" We want you to join. What can kuroko give you now? Nothing. You should come with us and play to win." ....That's a little harsh...

"B-but... Kuroko.... F-fine... I'll join you.." W-what.... N-no... He can't... He wouldn't... He did... I get up and leave not caring if they see me or not... Soft tears dripping down my face. When i'm walking out the door I see out of the corner of my eye and shocked and horrorified kagami-kun. I walk down the street to a park that I used to pratice at and sit on one of the benches.* Kuroko has tears streaming down his face.* I can't believe he would do that...*Kagami finally catches up with Kuroko*

"K-kuroko! I-i didn't mean it! i'm sorry!!..." Does he really think that will fix this?.... So i get it... The team was planning on kicking me off.. Since they don't need me anymore. I get up and look Kagami-kun directly in the eyes.

" I'll make my own team and defeat you. They you'll know who it feels to be Betrayed.. He stands there shocked as I walk away. I've been hiding something for to long now.. It's time.. I go home and sit on my bed as No.2 jumps on my lap. I lay down and think of my new plan..

~The next morning~

I get up and decide to meet up with kise-kun. *Once they both got to the meet location* "Kise-kun.. I have a question.." Kise-kun looks up at me with kind eyes.

"Yes Kurokocchi?" I smile and look him in the eyes.

" Have you abandoned me too?" He looks at me shocked but smiles softly.

" I would never." I smile and hug him.

" Then I have a favor for you." He smiles and hugs back.

  "Anything for you Kurokocchi."

*Kise's POV~

After Kurokocchi tells me the favor I smile lightly and accept. I will do anything for my Kurokocchi. We both go back to our houses and I make this very important phone call. *Ring  Ring*

"Hello?..." I smile lightly into the phone and make my voice sound upset.

" A-aomine!..." I can hear him gasp. Looks like its working.

  " Are you ok Kise?!" I start to fake sob and reply.

  "It's Kuroko!! H-hes....H-hes...He K-killed h-himself....

  " He sounds shocked. very good..

  "w-what....." This is going very smoothly. Good.

   " He did it this morning after he heard you in the restrant....

  " Yes... Make it seem so real...

  "W-what... N-no... He killed himself because of us..." Hold all of the guilt.

  " C-can you tell kagami and the others..." This is going perfectly Kurokocchi!

   "s-sure...." I hang up the phone and laugh. Wow... he actually believed me! I though it wouldn't work. But here Kurokocchi is suprising me again.

 I call Kurokocchi and tell him what happened

I call Kurokocchi and tell him what happened. "this is going perfectly!" I'm glad Kurokocchi asked me to help. " Let me know if you need anything Kise-kun. You can talk to me whenever!" I smile and Thank him then we end the call and I head off to a park with a basketball court.