abducted

Malfor's POV
Attack!! I roared to my soldiers as they swarmed the temple where it was rumored the eggs for this year of the dragon where being protected. I smiled as my ape army tore up the temple and carried out a black dragon egg. I Growled as my general said that the other dragon eggs were broken in the fight but this one was unscathed. I smiled and said we will make the most of it my warriors. I smiled and said back to the fortress. We marched all night resting for four hours and arrived back at my fortress I smiled and lowered the defensive fire wall I set up and Smiled as everyone carried the egg into the hatchery and said well done my friends we must hatch this egg there are ways witch the guardians never use. I smiled and focused my energy on the egg and Smiled as I fed the Dragoness every thing I had to ensure she would hatch that night. I smiled as a very sexy female dragon burst out of her egg and Smiled at me. Simile and said I need a volunteer for a job we have to corrupt and age her I smiled as four of my lower ranking soldiers said we will master. You are sure what I am about to do will kill you and transfer your corrupt heart to her. They looked at me and sighed we accept the responsibility. I smiled and nodded and used black magic on the Dragoness killing two of the four to corrupt and age her after that was done I said the other two come with me I have one more thing to do. I smiled and said Cynder follow me. She smiled and said yes master. I smiled and lead the way to the well where all evil resides and said you two jump in Cynder you stand here I indicated the front of the well. I smiled as they did as I told them. Cynder screams as the corruption poured into her and I sighed she was beaten tortured and branded by the corruption. I looked away until I hear what must I do master. You must be my mate and commander. Yes master.