prologue.

new york city. 

the city that literally never sleeps. and because of that, neither do I. 

I've lived here for 2 years now, after moving away from my quiet hometown in Oklahoma, and I'm still not used to the car horns, people talking, bright lights shining through the window, and my personal favorite, the sounds of the homeless constantly badgering people for money. 

4 a.m. that's what time it is. my sleep schedule is nonexistent, which means that I have to force myself to wake up at a decent time and then force what feels like an infinite amount of coffee and red bull down my throat. its truly a miracle that I haven't died of a heart attack yet.

acting. my one true passion. but also the one thing I just can not seem to grasp. I had auditioned for Juilliard during my senior year of high school, but I didn't get in. I was broken to say the least. so, instead of applying for a different college, I decided to move out to the great NYC. usually people who are aspiring actors or actresses move to california, but not me. for whatever reason I was feeling some sort of gravitational pull to this city. maybe God is trying to lead me to my soulmate? ha. doubt it. 

my normal routine consists of me waking up at about 9 a.m. everyday, after only getting about 3 or 4 hours of sleep, and then putting on my ugly green apron to head across the street to what feels like the busiest Starbucks in the whole entire state of New York. 

I used to absolutely despise my job. that is, until he walked in and rocked my world.

-----------

hello. I've decided that I'm gonna try to write an Adam Driver fanfic, but idk if it will be any good. hopefully ill be good with updated and stuff butttt I cant make any promises right now because I might end up hating this and just deleting it forever. stay tuned:)