The base plot.

Emily Cole and Me

**note this writing has been slightly editied only to fix spelling errors and Autocorrect.**

A group of people of various ages traveling to a cabin in the woods for a get away or something and then stuff hoes downhill

First, one of their friends goes missing. They go looking for them and hear what they think is them screaming for help...

And then they hear the sirens.

And then when they go back to the cabin the walls are clawed up and a faint voice of a radio operator announces their friends death

That's when shit really hits the fan. They end up scattering and Siren Head herds them all together like sheep, making sure to horrify them the whole way.

He slowly lures the youngest of the group with the voice of her friend and then kills her while the others start to realise she's gone. They only find her hat that seemed to be stomped on

He picks off the youngest first. The next is killed when the stress gets to him and he makes an attempt to run to a ranger tower or back to the cabin, when Siren Head broadcasts whispers and the voices of his friends coming for him, grabbing him from a place between the trees and leaving nothing but a splatter of blood. By now they'd be down to maybe three, all too scared to go in any direction.

Two of them get into an argument on what to do violently yelling and attacking eachother until they just steer clear from a safe distance. The other person is trying to get them to make amends and tell them that maybe they'll get out alive when she hears sirens and starts to run. The other two follow behind her but one trips on a stray log and tries to get up but they are in such pain that they will only hold the group down. So the spiteful person leaves him there and follows behind the person who tried to fix the issue. They could only imagine what happened to him as they heard his screams in the distance. She would never know what happened to him was partially the other persons fault

Eventually the trees loosen up slightly and in the distance they can see a ranger tower, but it's far. Nearby is an old abandoned hut, so they run inside and close the door, boarding up all the windows. The person who tried to fix it breaks down sobbing and the spiteful person attempts to console her to no avail, instead boarding up all the windows. While they're in the hut, though, they start to notice more and more odd things. Broken vases, bullet holes, that sort of thing. And then blood. Lots of blood. That's when they realize whoever was in that hut before them met a horrible fate, most likely at the hands of the creature. In the distance, they hear sirens, and they know they can't stay for much longer.

They search around for any kind of weapon they can find and only come up with a small handgun with 2 bullets. The spiteful man takes it claiming he can defend the sobbing girl and the quietly leave the hut trying not to alert anything along the way. The sirens quietly disperse and they hear an emergency broadcast telling them to not go anywhere and that 'they' will come to get them. The two didn't listen and only went faster up towards the ranger hut. They arrive properly and hear something crashing in the trees. They ran towards the top of the tower and hid trying to seem like they weren't in the area. It works and siren head passes by towards the deeper parts of the forest. The girl calls the ranger while the guy keeps look out. But then he gets a twisted idea. If he were to sacrifice her he could escape. So as soon as she confirmed that they were on their way he bashed her over the head with a heavy object and dragged her out of the tower. He called out to siren head only to get No answer. He decided that it was best to run as far as he can and leave her there to be eaten by something in the trees. The girl wakes up with a migraine and alone. She curses him for what he did.