Sad

Minnie's p.o.v

Dear paper,

It's another day back at school. I'm hoping I don't run into Namjoon, a.k.a my "bully," my one and only personal bully. Last year he told me his deepest secret when Lisa was right behind him. Of course, she told everyone which lead to Namjoon. He went to do one year community service because the school figured out. He didn't last long. He came back half way through the school and came over to me. He changed. He told me it was my fault he went. He punched me right on my shoulder. Well time to go to science did I forget to tell you he is all my classes wish me luck. Bye for now:)

I hear the bell ring so I look at my schedule. To see what is after science. I walk in and I see Namjoon.

"Hello Minnie. Welcome back. Please go to the seat next to Namjoon G." Said the teacher. I rolled my eyes and sat down. I flinch at every single movement he did.

" I know it's the first day back to school, but there will be a review project of what you know on the brain," Mrs. Jeffrey said.

I wish we were still on break, but I still run into Namjoon everywhere. Just like how yesterday he punched me in the stomach.

She lists partners and me and Namjoon are paired up.

"Meet me at my locker after school," he said after I thought he was done punching me but you know me I jinxed it, same spot as yesterday. After the bell rang for last period I went to his locker. I wonder if he changed.

"Hey, Minnie I was wonde-"I cut him off

"Save it for later. My house or your house? We can study there."

"Mine want me to drive?"

Scared of what might happen, I went.

Namjoons p.o.v

I feel really bad for Minnie, I mean I've done all this stuff to her. I remember she spread my whole secret to me school."

"Hey, Namjoon What do you mean I spreaded the secret around?"she said

Did I say that out loud? Crap ,I guess I can tell her. Good thing there is a coffee shop at the next exit.

"How about we get coffee and we will talk to out?"

She agreed to we went in and payed and sat down.

"So what is it?" she said

"You told the whole school my secret!"

Now that I'm thinking, why would she do that?

"Namjoon like I said that was not me. That was Lisa. She was right behind you when you told me. I mean why would I do that to you? You are my best friend. At least you were," she said, starting to cry

I started to feel really bad. Minnie had promised she would not tell anyone. Now I think it's my time to apologize.

"I'm really sorry Minnie. If I actually listened to you I would have known. So want to get revenge on Lisa?" I said with a huge smirk on my face.

"How about we work on our project."she said with a blank expression.

I look around and there was Lisa. I completely ignore the fact she was there.

"Why are you ignoring me, Namjoon? Is there something wrong? And most importantly, why are you talking to her?!" Lisa said giving Minnie the stink eye.

"Lisa, I need to talk to you. Minnie can you stay here I'm going outside to talk to her?" I said. Minnie was fine she was on her phone any ways checking Snapchat most likely.

I walk out and Lisa followed.

"What was it?" She said

"I think we need a break. For like forever. Minnie told me everything," We had a long conversation and five minutes later.

"Can I see your phone for a second?" she said, and I gave her my phone.

*flashback*u

"Stop saying that. You know it's not true!!" Minnie said laughing

"What you are wimpy!" i said trying to give her a spoon of hot sauce.

"Okay Namjoon just one spoon!! But you have to keep your part of the bargain!!"

*end of flashback*

"Namjoon......Namjoon.....Namjoon!!!!!''someone said

I opened my eyes and I'm at the hospital. I tried to sit up,fail, and then tried again. Ifall. I see Minnie bust though the doors.

"What happened, Minnie??"

"Lisa,"

I see the doctor come in, saying I'm free to go. Minnie took me home, surprisingly.

"You know you don't gotta do this. Right?" I said, hoping she won't get mad.

"I don't know if you believe what I Said but I Need to stay honest with you right?"

Ugh, I hate when she acts so her, but I mean I want to be close friends with her again. I just want to say I'm sorry

"I'm sorry for my behavior.

I'm sorry that i hurt you

I'm sorry i made u forget how to smile

I'm sorry cause i make u cry.

Im sorry. My friend.My love.My forever." I said

"Namjoon do you mean that?" she said

Wait did I say that out loud? I really need to stop doing that.

"Yeah i do im really sorry Minnie. I would have done something but I Was too scared," Wow I can believe I said it. I mean I never knew I said it but I love her I never want to hurt her again.

"Minnie I need to be honest with you. I love you and i never want to hurt you again,"

Not knowing her response she awnsed

"I love you too,"