One night stand?

I woke up to a muscular chest and blueish-purple hair. Fuck. Why am I here? I need to leave now! "Hey, psych calm the fuck down. You are getting bright."  Jesus, I hate having emotion-based light. I tried to get his arm off of me without waking him up any more. But that didn't go to plan. "If you wanted to run out of here you could have just said so. But since you woke me up I'm going to make your stay at least for breakfast," he said while smirking. "You know I need to leave." As he got up I noticed blue and purple wings on his back. Shit, I was wrong. He isn't a Dark. He's a Darkarch. "I know but if we got this far, there's no harm staying a little longer right? But you're probably right. So you can walk out that door. But you'll run face first into my friend. So that probably isn't the best decision" He said with a small, sarcastic grin on his face. I have no choice I have to stay for the time being "Fine, I'll only stay if you promise to get me out with no problems.". " Deal and you should probably put your clothes on. If you're done admiring me." He said seductively while giving me a wink. I had to turn my head but it was no good. Greenlight still illuminated from my body. Laughing the Darkarch said "Ha, do I make you blush." He turned and grabbed my face. Jumping back, I got a clear view of his eyes. They were two almonds of different colors. Never knew that eyes could have an effect like that. Son of a bitch. I can't think like that. Not only is he a guy, he's a different species. It's forbidden but so enticing. I decide I am to lazy to look for my clothes, so I raided the darkarch's closet. God, all of these clothes are going to be way to big. Also dose he only own red and black!? After raiding his closet. I look in the mirror. I chose some blood red sweatpants, a black shirt, and a yellow benie. All of them bagging from being too large. When I left the room He had already started making breakfast for both of us. He looked over and laughed. "Is there any reason you are wearing my clothes?" "Yes, I am too lazy to find mine." "This may seem weird, but what is your name?" What should I do? If he knows my name he could ruin everything I'm working for. However, he won't report because it would hurt him more. Because he's a Darkarch. Obviously he could see the fear in me because he said, "You don't have to give it to me. If I were you I wouldn't trust a Darkarch with my name." Light red light illuminates from me. Why? Wet and salty things fall down my face. What the hell!? This shouldn't be happening. Not for him. "No"  I choked out "My name is Bellamy." He jumped back and his eyes were large. While scoffing and laughing he says, "Thank you Bell, my name is Akio"

(Time skip to breakfast)

"Hey, Akio." He turned his head and looked at me. "I can't remember what happened and why I ended up in your bed. I was wondering if you did." Well, I guess he dosen't. Due to that look on his face."Well I would love to give you the you get wasted and sleep with the next living you see. This isn't what happens though because I can't remember either. And that means we weren't drunk, because no matter what I remember what happens when I'm wasted."

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Neither of us remembers why we slept together and how we even got that far. And the icing on the cake is that he isn't a lightweight. So someone had to have done something. Right? Or am I being way too trusting in believing that Akio is telling me the truth?
"Pysch, whatever you're thinking about. Stop." " Why" Who does this ass think he is? Without any warning he shoves me down and lays on top of me. I want to yell but something tells me not to. "What the fuck, Akio!" I whisper harshly. "Sorry, Pysch there is someone outside in the hallway." No, no, no. I can't hold myself together. I start to shake and sweat. I'll mating purple. "What the hell, Pysch. Calm down." He whispers harshly. I start choking on my words again "I can't, I cant, I cant!" "We'll, you need to. You are getting brighter by the second." "I'm sorry Akio, can't!" "Well hopefully, this will be." "Wha" My word was cut off by a kiss. What? Why? Why did he kiss me? More importantly why did it help me?. With a large sigh my panic was over. "Have you calmed down yet, pysch?" "Yes, can you do that again?"

A/N so don't judge me for making one of the main characters name Bellamy. (If you don't get the reference, then go watch the 100 on Netflix)