Sold To My Soulmate

This is my first story, sorry for all the mistakes unedited. Please tell me what you think if it sounds good or is shit because I will start over if it is. If someone would be so kind and make me a cover photo that would be great. Next update have to have at least one vote :) and will be next week. Enjoy

Prologue

"I will pay you $7,000,000 to have your Niece on her 18th birthday" said the mysterious man.

The other man who was sitting at his desk thought for a moment. "What did you say your name was again" he slowly said.

"I never said my name but you may call me Mr. Castro. I am offering you a generous amount for her and I'm willing to pay you right now that's two weeks in advance" Mr. Castro hastily said.

While looking around the stuffy dark room there was only one window to his left which looked like it hadn't been opened in a while. A cheap dirty old desk sat in the center of the room with two chairs on either side of the desk, which faced across for each other. Then there was the door to his right which he had used to enter the room which lead to the hallway. The walls were painted an olive green and had what appeared to be dirt marks along them.

"I don't know" the man sitting behind the desk trailed off scratching his chin as if he was in deep though.

"Think about this you barely even care about the girl, this way you'll get tons of cash just to have her taken off your shoulders" Mr. Castro replied.

"Well if I'm to agree to your contract what would you want to do with her anyway?" The man sitting behind the desk, slowly but surely said.

"She is going to marry my son" replied Mr. Castro

"What! You barely look 24 yourself! How could you possibly have a son who's the same age as my niece?" Shouted the man sitting behind the desk.

"Mr. Riley I am older then you realize, but I will take that as a complement anyway. Will you be taking the deal or not?" Mr. Castro calmly said.

"Fine, fine you can have her just do me a favor and take her when no one's around that way I don't have to report her missing. I will just tell what little friends she has that she got accepted at a collage across the world. I will also only be able to accept cash." Replied Mr. Riley

Finally the human made up his petty little mind now I get this over with, and go tell my son the good news. On how he can finally after all these years of watching her from far away and never being able to interfere or help her from herself. He can finally be with his soulmate without any complications. Mr. Castro gladly thought

Mr. Castro looked around the stuffy dark room once more before standing to his full 6.6ft height. Towering over the desk, he slowly placed the briefcase on the desk. As he was turning the key that was in the lock it suddenly opened with a loud "click" he then faced the briefcase toward Mr. Riley so he could see what was inside.

"Here's the 7 million in cold hard cash." Mr. Castro said as he watched the greedy man's eyes light up. Mr. Castro quickly put his hand on the briefcase slamming it closed before Mr. Riley could grab it and said very sternly and threating "Remember that once you take the cash there's no going back and no matter what I'm taking her with me, you will never see her again. It will be like she vanished off the face of the earth."

Mr. Riley just nodded his head eyeing the briefcase he said "Pleasure doing business with you, hope your son doesn't regret this deal."

Mr. Castro left the briefcase on the desk and left without another word.

I editied it and made some small changes, sorry i haven't been able to update i've been having alot of things happeninng but i promise i will be updating more and soon! :) Its good to hear people are enjoying it so far :)