Reasons you should watch Anime

Anime. The world of wonders and magic. The place where dreams come true and magical things happen. Anime is known as a masterpiece of art, not only that but it's known to bring joy happiness to those who watch it. So today, we will be counting our top ten reasons you should watch Anime.

Number #10: Time passer.Ever since the corona thing started, and we have been all stuck in our houses and have been pulling our hair out from boredom. Well, worry no more! Cause Anime is here! If you ever feel bored, just grab out your device and start streaming some Anime, and trust me when I say it's time-consuming. I would start watching Anime at 9 pm, and after I watch a few long episodes and look at the clock, it's 6 am!

Number #9: it just hits differentlyAnime is something like no other. It's something special. It isn't just some type of cartoon series. When I say ''It hits differently'' I mean everything about the Anime. The art, the events, the plots, the convos, the characters themselves. It's all unique and special in its way, and you wouldn't find it anywhere else. (See the important part in the end and you will see even more details about this factor)

Number #8: it hits EVEN MORE differently.Ever since I started watching Anime, and I feel like I have been blessed with some strange powerful ability. Anime hits differently in this too because it can move you and touch your heart. I still remember crying while watching 'A Silent Voice' or jumping out my seat when I was watching 'Seven deadly sins' or screaming my vocals out watching 'My Hero Academia' and 'Haikyuu'. The art, the animation, the voice acting, the character's reactions, just all mix fluently and bring out this amazing scene filled with emotions that can get to your heart. That's also another feature you'd only find in Anime

Number #7:  WAIFUS AND HUBBIESSIMP! SIMP! SIMP! JUST SIMP! Anime characters are too good for this world. YOU JUST NEED TO SIMP!! They are either too hot or too cute, no in-between. Plus their characteristics just add more to the simp. Having an Anime waifu or hubby is just like having a real-life boyfriend or girlfriend except they don't exist. You don't a real bf or gf you just need an anime character, that's it. They are also much better than real dates. Making your heart race or making you squirm is something only waifus and hubbies can do in Anime. My friend: WHY ARE YOU SQUEALINGMe: KUROOSTHIGHSSS

Number #6: Real life in AnimeAnime might be magic and all and but there a lot of common things that happen in our real life that is also implanted in Anime, which makes it more special. It just means that Anime isn't all about fairytales and all of that magical stuff (by this, I mean Anime uses common logic sense and isn't stupid)

Number #5: The fandomsThe thing that makes Anime even much better and more enjoyable is the fandom. The best thing about Anime is the fandom. Seeing people just like you also obsessing over your favorite anime and making all types and sorts of content about it, is fun to watch. I mean they are active almost everywhere. I MEAN EVERYWHERE, from Instagram to TikTok and Twitter! And it's great seeing other people appreciate what you love too.

Number #4: We have the best fanart and cosplays, and writersI mean let's be real...Anime is just blessed with everything. They have amazing high tier artists that do some amazing artwork and cosplayers that just have amazing cosplayers that make you feel that you are standing in front of the fictional character. And those writers who write fanfics...WE PRAISE YOU FRO YOUR AMAZING HARD WORK. YOU ARE A BLESSING TO US...ARIGATOOOO~

Number #3: it gives you something to obsess overWe humans need to obsess over something every once in a while. It's just who we are. Obsessing over something feels AMAZING. You can't stop thinking about that thing and it's always in your mind twenty-four seven. Anime gives you that.