(~ ̄³ ̄)~

_-_-Ethan POV-_-_

After a ten minute walk from school, I made it home. There was a soft nock on the door. My mom opened the door and let my boyfriend Dathan in.
"Oh, hey hon! How's you're mom?" She said.

"She's doing fine. But she keeps getting worried about David because the medicine he takes keeps getting more expensive every time we buy it."
"She always gets so worked up over the little things. It's gonna be fine."
"Yeah. I tell her that all the time, but she still stresses out over it..."

Dathan and my mom held a short conversation while my many brothers piled into the car along with my older sister. I have five older brothers and one older sister. Two of my oldest brothers have already moved out, so there was now four of us in one house. And since I'm the baby of the family, everyone always treats me like I'm four, even though I'm 18.

"Hey mom, I'm gonna stay home to hang out with Dathan."
"Ok honey. But..."
I accidentally zoned out, and didn't hear what she said after that. I just nodded and pretend to listen as I watched Dathan run over to the couch to wait for me. My mom kissed my forehead.
"Bye baby. Keep the door locked and don't use the oven without anyone watching. I don't want to come home to a kitchen fire again."
"Bye kiddo." My dad said, patting my shoulder.

They got into the car and drove away. I turned and ran full speed at the couch. My body flopped down, the cushions bouncing with me. I looked up to see Dathan smiling down at me. I pulled my body into a ball and laid at Dathans side, my head on his lap.

He brushed his hands through my hair as his eyes wandered the room. I sat up, still at his side. He grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I clicked on the TV and put on a station we enjoyed.

I heard slight movement from the kitchen, and spun my head around. I didn't see anything to my surprise. Dathan pulled me into his lap, seeing that I was distracted. I willingly followed his advances.

He clung tightly to my torso and kissed my cheek. I leaned into him and continued to keep my eyes glued to the show.

He lowered his hand and stuck his hand up my shirt. I jumped at not only the sexual touch, but also his icy fingers.
"You know... Nobody's home." He whispered.
"Yeah. . ."
"Is it a yes then?"
I shyly nodded after a moment of stressful science.

His left hand climbed further up my shirt, while the other fell downwards. His right hand slowly glided over my lower stomach, threatening to go in deeper. His fingertips slithered onto the button of my pants, along with the zipper. The left hand glided up my sensitive chest.

He palmed my now growing erection as he slowly made his way to my nipples. He pinched and rubbed my chest, shy and soft whimpers dribbled out of my mouth.

"Do you like when I touch you like this?" Dathan asked.
"Ng- I don't know..."
He chuckled softly, knowing exactly what the answer was, even if I wasn't sure of it myself.
He pinched the stiffening buds as his right hand made a sudden turn. It traveld back up to the zipper, and unzipped my pants.

Dathan then lowered his hand into my boxers. He pulled out my erection, and slowly stroked me. Giving my other nipple attention, he moved his hand faster. I moaned softly and quietly from Dathans touch. Seeing that I liked what he was doing, he decided to go faster.

He took his hand away from my chest and moved it to my thigh while he worked with his other hand. I held in my moans to the best of my abilities, though it was hard. Instead, heavy breathes gushed out of my nose. Dathans thumb glided over the head, which just pushed me even closer.

When he noticed the way my body moved, he realized I was close. He covered my tip with his palm, so that all I made a mess of was his hand. Just then, I came into his hand.