* * *

-hey, close the door when you go out!

She shouted as her friend went out.

-god, some people just dont have manners.

She whispered to herself but loud enough for anyone in room to hear, if only she wasnt alone.

-you are right, some people really don't. Said moonbyul pointing at the direction which hyejin went to.

-so what's up wheepup? Why are you so annoyed?

'You-that's what's up! I cant concentrate on anything! I ALWAYS keep thinking about you... I just dont know what's happening to me...'

-nothing unnie and I'm not annoyed.

-you can just not talk to be but please don't lie, you know I can always tell when you lie.

-sorry unnie, but even I don't know what's happening to me and it's so frustrating that I'm getting annoyed over such small things.

-well, I'm sure you will figure it out and then if you will feel like sharing I'll always help.

MOONBYUL'S POV

-uh-oh!

-what's wrong unnie? Oh! Wait, is it 'uh-oh' I did something again and now yongsun unnie wants to lecture you?

Wheein said smirking at the obvious answer written all over byul's face.

-okay you are right but it's too early for her to post that video so she shouldn't know that i deleted some if those footages for my new game.

-UNNIE! Are you crazy?! Why did you do that?! You could have waited at least until she would post them! - wheein yelled at moonbyul for ruining their leader's hard work. She sighed and continued...(they aren't girl group but they are a band, yong being their leader)

-when are you gonna stop being so bratty with yong unnie? She hasn't done anything to you or anyone of us for that matter also she is the oldest one plus our leader and she is LITERALLY the epitome of kindness.

-you talk about her like you like her or something.

-I DON'T LIKE HER I LIKE...-when she realized she was going to say who she likes she shut her mouth with her hands.

WHEEIN'S POV

Wait a minute, this can't be happening, this can't be THE explanation right?! Right?!

-hey, whee calm down, I was joking okay? You don't have to panic over it like that. And before you say something about how i knew just look in the mirror it's all over your face. Seriously your face is like an open book for me to read. - she said as she started laughing.

-okay, it's time for you to leave. Don't make unnie wait for long.

'Seriously I have to figure out what almost happened right now so please leave'

MOONBYUL'S POV

Her eyes are literally begging me to leave... this hurts so much...

-okay, but remember what i said earlier, I'll always be by your side. - I gathered everything that was left in me and still gave her my reassuring smile, finally fulfilling her wish to leave.

'I didn't even realise how i got here waiting for yong to finish filming new video about EaTiNg rOsEs?!O_o okay now i truly believe she lost her mind... COMPLETELY!

-okay guys that's it for today - well, no, not really, I don't like this ending either... maybe it's still better without ending part and just showing preview of next video? - yong asked but got no answer.