Flower Pot

2017: Dom raced through the woods after being thrown around by the wood folks' god. His heart pounded at every tree. Although he had been impaled, one of the wood folks broke their tradition and saved him. But this is not a story about Dom's totally tubular escape. All you need to know is it took
him three years to wander out of the woods and he barely remembers english, normal way of life, and is scruffy.
When Dom finally made it out of the woods, he stumbled into a large field filled with flowers and a lone picnic table. "It seems this area has been lost to time, just like me," he thought to himself. Dom limped to the abandoned little table and sat. On the table were flowers and a lone flower pot, covered by an odd top. He cautiously lifted the top, as he had not learned from his mistakes in the ritual.
     Inside, he found a jumpy little person! It immediately charged Dom and went for his left eye. "Aughhhshdhd!!!" Dom screamed in agony as the girl's claw had penetrated his eye. Dom plunged to the ground while the girl hurried away. Not going to be bested twice, Dom got up and chased after her. Before she could make a grand escape, Dom stopped on the edge of her tiny outfit, stopping her dead in her tracks. The girl was wearing a costume awfully shaped like a bear.
     Dom reached his hand toes down a carefully lifted the girl up. "Name?" Dom asked like a caveman. The girl replied while kicking him in the face, "Mer Bear." Dom flinched. Maybe he learned his lesson this time. The girl kept speaking after he moved her away from his face, but he could not understand what she was saying. Dom finally realizing the effects of the forest on his mind, he began to panic.
     He swooped the girl into his hands, a position he knew she could not break out of. Together, they ran off into the sunset. Dom found a livable shack nearby the field and decided to rest there. Upon inspecting the kitchen, he found a semi-clean jar he could keep Mer Bear in, and so that's what he did.