Prologue

*I suggest reading the prologue before reading everything else! The prologue is not related to the story but some deep meaning stuff that is contributing to the plot of the story. It may seem like metaphors but trust me, everything is referencing back to the prologue after you read them! 

~

The average person will always fall in love at least two times. And then get their heart broken two times. No human being can survive the fall. Being thrown overboard is much worse. Life is never coincidental, because we have destiny and fate to guide us, the stars and sky to shine over us, and people we love surrounding us. We should be, at least. If one of your elements falls apart, your life will too, the walls will come down and you will fall into the trap. The whiteness will turn into darkness, the friendly face into despair. All sorrow will show and the signs of happiness will disappear.

The rainbows that are spread always start off as tears, falling down and touching the gentle soil of the rough Earth but are then illuminated by the Sun's shining rays, creating nothing but a rough 7-colored illusion. The illusion then creates a vast world that everyone believes in, and educates in. It kills one how their mind can make them feel so worthless. The controller in your head is tempting, but the map in your chest is taking you the opposite way, taking you somewhere no one specifically knows, because it's taking you into your dreams. The area hidden from the rest of the world, where you are safer than the rest. 

Our world is divided whether we want it or not. Our classes define us whether we want it or not. That is the problem with society. We often favor it upon ourselves, which makes some higher than the rest. Being wealthy is the problem sometimes. Buying things and not caring about the price, having luxurious designer products, travelling in first class constantly. Isn't that what people always think? What is beneath the eye is the most truth. The world of being rich isn't as easy as you think. Not all are born into the world with a golden spoon on their tongue. Some work their way into the world and then gain the fruits of labor. Even the richest of the rich have their stories. And here's yours. 

Lewis Capaldi lyric: It kills one how their mind can make them feel so worthless.                           

Original: It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless.