FTISLAND Scenario: When Minhwan is sick and had to work

“I really do not understand why they need to take him out of the hospital at this time.“ You mumbled to JaeJin who was sitting next to you in the backseat of the company van.

“He's has not fully recovered yet! Look at Him. Please do something JaeJin-ah!”

Your boyfriend Minhwan had been badly ill with fever and flu since two days ago and was sent to the hospital to get proper treatment. You believed that he was not in his best condition to perform tonight. You patted his head lightly as he leaned on your shoulder, asleep.

Your brows furrowed with sadness when you pleaded to JaeJin so he would communicate to any staff that they will change their mind and turn the van around.

JaeJin turned to look at you with the same expression, helplessly.

“___-ah, you know I would do anything for my brothers, you don’t need to tell me these. It’s just that... there are some decisions that are really out of our hands. It's the downside of our job. There are situations that are completely difficult for you to understand. I told you to put that in mind when you agreed to be with someone like us. Like Minari.”

The car stopped to a signal and you supported Minhwan’s head from falling off of you. You felt yourself getting hot upon hearing his words.  

“Why are you putting the blame on me now? Is it wrong for someone like ME to love someone like him? You're just like those people who kept telling us that it won't work.” You spat.

“We might be of different status JaeJin, but I’m just a girl who has feelings and can't teach my heart to stop falling for him. Please respect that!” You roared angrily and you were now in the verge of tears.

JaeJin panics and hushed you. “Yah! Don’t cry! I didn’t mean... I’m sorry... I just...“

You shook your head and wiped a tear. “I don't care about what you guys think! All I ask is for you to turn this stupid car around and let Minari have his rest! Ohh whatever, you’re no hope, maybe I’ll ask Jonghoon-“

You dug your hand in your purse hastily and rummaged deep for your mobile phone. Then you suddenly felt fingers intertwining with yours.

“Babo. Hyung will tell you the same thing.” Minari sighed, his eyes still shut on your shoulder.

You turned to him surprisingly. “Hey, I thought you were sleeping?”

Minhwan sat up, rubbed his tired eyes and blinked. His face was very near yours that you turned red.

“How can I if you were doing all that yapping. So noisy. Someone is trying to regain a little of his energy left, you know. But YOU...are a distraction.” He pinched your nose.

You crinkled your now red nose and rubbed it. “I- I’m sorry, I just do not get the point why they are letting you perform today.”

Minhwan diverted you from that topic. He leaned back on your shoulder and wrapped his arms around your waist.

“___-ah, What was that I heard? That you can’t teach your heart to stop loving me? I liked that. It’s the first I’ve heard of this. I think I’m getting better now.” Minhwan chuckled.

JaeJin bursted out laughing, his insides hurting that he was holding his tummy tight. "OMG, Let me off! I can't take this. Really. I’m starting to get jelous already. Aigoo....”

You pouted at him and stuck out your tongue. “I don’t know what is funny. But it’s true.”

Minhwan surprised you by pulling you into a kiss. He smiled widely and licked his lips. He nozzled his face to your neck, kissing it.