18章 ; fever by you.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter eighteen] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

WHAT A WHAMMY SIGHT. You felt your fists crampled together, your anger already brimming on you. From all of the people, why him?

His expression was empty and simply stoical, the usual face he had. He climbed his way of from his bed and lead himself to sit infront of the table with the tray waiting for him.

With no idea what to do, you only shrugged your shoulders due to the fact that you still had to stay calm even though you're seeing the person who you despised the most.

You were about to leave the room when you saw him picking up his utensils to start eating, until you noticed his hand that was bleeding incessantly.

It looked really painful too, did he punch a wall? Or a rock? Why would he anyways? He even looks like its normal for someone to have an endlessly bleeding scar on a hand- which is completely not.

After sighing in disbelief on what you're about to do next, you scanned the whole room for a second to check if there are any medical or emergancy kits laying around. Sadly there was none.

"I have no choice but to do.. this." you ripped off a long strip of fabric from your polo that sort of flinched Daisuke out, he remained his composure quickly afterwards.

Then you walked towards him emotionlessly with the cloth waving on your fingers. He looks at you, unfazed by your sudden actions.

You swiftly yet gently grabbed his hand that startled him a bit and carefully wrapped the cloth around his hand where the bloody scar is like a bandage.

"Don't move." you said, again- no expression whatsoever. You didn't care if he doesn't like what you are doing, you didn't care if your polo was now looking like garbage. You just didn't care at all.

He only stared at his hand which you were holding at this moment, you glanced at him and saw his cheeks with a faint red color. That is the first time you saw him with that kind of expression.

After a couple more minutes that didn't really took long, you released your grip from his hand and caressed a thin line on your lips.

"Done. Don't let water or anything that's liquid get into the scar, or else that will leave an ugly mark." you told him and he only looked at you with a small smirk. What a stupid expression.

You turned your back and started heading your way out the door. But you discontinued your steps when you heard a whine coming from a person near you.