Akashi x Reader - Let's Fall in Love

Nice to meet you at last.
Can you learn to love me?
Then... Let's fall in love.

December 20th. Akashi's Birthday. 
    He noticed her walking through Rakuzan. Her hair gently swishing as she moved; her perfect steps; the gentle smile on her face; her calm personality; and her absolute responses. This girl could even stand her ground against Akashi. She was perfect in his eyes. And he wanted her to fall for him. 
    Akashi Seijuro, emperor of the school, was having trouble - girl trouble. He didn't know this emotion. It was so...foreign to him. He wanted to walk up to her; to hold her delicate hand in his; to feel his lips against hers; to tell her to be his. Yet, Akashi couldn't bring himself to do so. He didn't know how to act for once.
    He was feared by everyone; she was the school's gentle, and favourite person. She was kind; he was cruel. His expression was blank; hers was cheerful and timid. They were opposites, clearly meant for each other. Too bad they both weren't paying attention to the signs. They were bound by the red string - no, the red rope of fate. 
    It all changed when one day...

CRASH! 

"Ah...ouch...!" (F/n) looked across to see who knocked her over. She spotted familiar red hair, and realized that they were both knocked over from the impact. 
    "Oi, watch where you're-" 
    "A-Akashi-kun! I'm so sorry!!!" (F/n) desperately apologized while her cheeks turned pink. Akashi quickly stood up and held out a hand for her. She took his hand. It's so warm...

"S-sorry, I was in a rush...I didn't watch where I was going." (F/n) sulked. Akashi look at her carefully. "It's all right. A mistake on my part, really. Just watch where you're going next time, okay?" (F/n) nodded and squeaked out a small, "yes," before hurrying off. 
    Akashi had a feeling he'd bump into her again, soon, just like all those times before. 

                                                           * ~ * ~ * ~ *

"Ah~ I feel exhausted," (F/n) thought out loud while stretching. She had basketball practice today; and then volleyball practice tomorrow. She went outside, expecting to see her ride home, but saw nothing there...except Akashi. Gulping nervously, she went up to him. 
    "Hello, Akashi-kun." She smiled at him. 
    "Good evening, (F/n)." He was looking at the sky, which was streaked with reds, oranges, and yellows, and a few clouds. It was snowing as well, and there was snow on the ground, then went up to (F/n)'s ankle. It was snowing all day. Good thing she brought boots. She looked up at the sky as well.
    "Happy birthday, Akashi-kun," (F/n) said out of nowhere. Akashi turned to (F/n), and thought, Just how much does she know about me? 
    Akashi thought about it for a minute, and realized, they had bumped into each other a lot of times. Could it have been the red string of fate? Were Midorima's horoscopes actually correct? Staring into her eyes, he realized what to do. "I'm going to say something crazy..." (F/n) gave her full attention to Akashi and said, "okay, I'm listening." 

"(F/n)...let's fall in love." He knew it sounded weird, since (F/n) gave him a weird look, and was blushing. "W-what does th-that mean?"  
    "Exactly like it sounds." He brought her closer and gently pulled her into a kiss, while her face was turning as red as his hair. She pulled back, needing to breathe, and said, "Akashi-kun...I already fell in love with you before, and I still am." She hugged him tightly. 
    "I love you, too." Akashi smiled for the first time since he was in elementary school. He asked, "will you be my girlfriend then?" 
    "Yes!" She snuggled into his coat. It felt warm. 

"Ah! I forgot to call my driver." (F/n) scowled and face-palmed at her own stupidity. Akashi thought, She looks cute when she's angry. But a smile suits her better.

"I can get you home. You can come with me." (F/n)'s eyes lit up. 
    "Thanks!" 
    "No problem." They both smiled at each other, and it seemed like time had froze. 

"Do you want to build a snowman?" Akashi raised his eyebrow. Then, he said, "there isn't enough snow." (F/n) pouted, and said, "Fun ruiner." Then, she had another idea. While Akashi was looking at his cellphone, she picked up some snow. And then...
    ...she dumped it on his head! Akashi turned off his cellphone, and then looked at (F/n), with dangerous eyes. He moved closer to her, while she was paralyzed in surprise. Akashi leaned closer to her ear, and whispered, "you need to be punished." He licked her neck a little, then moved back. "But of course, not right now." Akashi smirked, while (F/n) blushed fiercely. They realized that their car - er, limo was here. Holding hands, they walked off, together, knowing that they had a bright future ahead of them. 

Let's fall in love. 
I'll love you for eternity.
Only if you promise to love me, too.