CHAPTER 1 THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE

One day the princess of the night ,Luna, and her sister the princess of the day ,celestia, went to see their friend ,queen gemfyre, in the crystal empire. By the time the royal sisters got to the crystal empire there was a fair." Gemfyre what is with the fair?" Asked celestia. "The fair is called the crystal fair.It happens whenever a guard is promoted. Today a very famous guard is being promoted." Said gemfyre. "Please tell me its sombra." Luna said blushing. "How did you know?" Asked gemfyre. " He told me last night."luna said. "Sombra there you are congratulations general." Gemfyre said." Well it has been my lifelong dream you know after making weapons and armour for the royal guard for ten years before wanting to be a royal guard. I even crafted my own armour and weapons." Sombra said"And then the commander comes to my door knocks and says that the royal guard needs somepony for urgent reasons so I agreed and became a royal guard. And as my award the royal council decided to give me a one-of-a-kind mint condition crystal sword. However I do not know which princess is going to give it to me." Luna walks over wielding the crystal sword, dubs sombra general then gives him the sword "Thank you princess Luna." Said sombra "please call me Luna." Said Luna "Luna queen gemfyre is sending a squadron of guards , Daring Do, and myself to the amazon forest to retrieve the statue of the twin jackals. No matter how far away I am I will write to you. Do not worry about me but you can if you want.