A good start to the week

I had thoughts , thoughts that I never stopped thinking about .. like there was a connection between them..I daydream in class thinking about them ,I NEVER stopped thinking about them.. ig that was just me.

Meet an 18 year old guy who's named Jake fuller,or should I say Jake Thomas fuller.. He is a regular graduated boy with an amazing soul,but felt lonley sometimes .. where he felt like he needed someone by his side , someone who would stay there day and night,and kept him company..But that never came in handy for Jake at this moment.He lives with his parents , and his Little sister in a regular apartment .. nothing special.

He came from New York and was raised in Canada at the age of 3 to 6 and moved to Florida where they are now..He didn't care because he was only little .. but now he's 18 he can do anything he wants..But let's get straight to the story..

"Psssttt , Jake?" Whispered Myah while working on her school project..
"Yes?" Replied jake while whispering and Writing some ideas for the project they came up with..
PAUSE),before I carry on .. Meet myah , you may or may not heard of myah before , she's a sweet girl who's 17 years old and has blonde thick hair (not to thick) , with crystal blue eyes , a messy hair bun , and ofc a cute outfit..

UNPAUSE) "I think we should focus on thi-"
I paused for a second and the thoughts came back again , they were about Jake , I've had a huge crush on him ever since we were kids .. he's just so admiring..

"This part right?" Asked myah , while my hand went close to his but I tried to hide it ..
"Uh yeah" said Jake in a slight cute way ..
Jake wasn't paying attention much , he was just staring at my eyes , as they were the ocean watching him..
"Are you okay?" Giggled Myah as she felt his feelings towards me..
"I'm just admiring those beautiful eyes" he said ..it made me smile a lot as he never said that to me before..
I tried not to act weird and played along
"Oh thank u" exclaimed Myah who felt super happy that he said that to me..

I'm doing the next one tomorrow I promise u this time 🥰 I don't like the other story much I like this one better ..