e̷p̷i̷l̷o̷g̷u̷e̷

"Jeno?"

Jeno snapped his head around, hearing an all too familiar voice behind him.

"Jeno, why did you do it?"

Jeno's tears were falling. The love of his life was standing in front of him once again.

"Nana, I missed you." Jeno sobbed. "So much."

Jaemin walked closer to Jeno and pulled him into a hug. "I know, but you shouldn't have done it."

Jeno cried into Jaemin's shoulder, not wanting to ever let go, in fear of losing him again. "I couldn't live without you. I could never be happy."

"Well, I'm not happy with how it happened, but we're together now." Jaemin said, running his hands through Jeno's hair comfortingly. "And I'm never letting us be split apart again."

That's how their first story ended and their second one began. Holding each other, never letting go or being apart for the rest of eternity.

thank you so much for reading this short story. ik it had some very hard and sensitive topics, but i rlly wanted to go through with this idea. ive never written a sad ending before, much less many sad things in general. ig it kinda had a happy ending. but i hope you enjoyed it and just know i am always here to talk if you are going through smth. know that you are never alone and you can get help.

to all the people seeing this,,, follow my insta dorkymarkie. i like making new friends wink wink so dont hesitate .

©️2020 dorkymarkie