- 1 -

"It's alright

"It's alright. You won't die tonight. I'm very sorry for dragging you into this mess. In the afterlife, if we ever meet again, I hope that we're in a better situation than now. I love you and please forgive me for doing this to you."

Raven pulled the trigger towards the blur faced youth. As soon as the youth collapse, he pulled out a syringe and injected it towards the youth's heart.

"I'm sorry that it end like this but I'll promise to keep you safe tonight. I love you so much and that gunshot is my last gift for you. It's your chance to live again, so please... be happy."

Raven kissed the youth after he recorded his message. He put the youth's body in a body bag and zip it in half.

He heard gunshots after so he decided to drag the body near the laundry chute that he already prepare.

After struggling a little, he finally have the youth's body in, going down the chute, safe from his assailants. Then he felt a numbing pain in his leg.

"Fuck," he fired at his back while limping towards a room. He needs to buy some time for his back-up to come.

He rests for a while when he suddenly saw a flashing light at the window, snipers, he crouched down and soon, bullets came down raining his position.

The door opens violently, and masked men arrived looking at him like a trapped mouse.

"Any last words, Sparkle?" a man said, pointing his gun at his forehead.

He replied with a smirk.

"Still cocky?" The man replied and a punch follow landing at his face.

"Since it's death you're seeking, it's death I shall give." The man finally pulls the trigger and left a deafening sound in his ear.

Raven jolted at his bed, it's that nightmare again and this time, it's more detailed than before

It almost felt real.

He looked at his bedside clock and he was startled cause it was already 5 am. Time for his early jog routine.

He made his way to the kitchen and started brewing coffee when he heard a door opened.