|Chapter 1|

Dakota's pov

I seriously can't believe it, I'm here.

Finally, my dreams are coming true, but this stupid bag is bothering the hell out of me.

I broke one of the wheels on the way to the arena and it's being a pain.

I eventually get it inside and I go into the divas locker room greeted by the divas.

"Congrats on making it!" Nikki screamed as Brie did the same

"I'm so happy for you." Natalya hugged me

Paige came and helped me with my bag "Thank you guys."

They all smiled back at me.

"Do you guys know who my debut match is with?" I asked

Layla came next to me and hugged me "Me sweetheart." her British accent slipping through

"Really? Awesome."

"You do realise I'm gonna get you drunk so we can celebrate you debuting right?" nikki asked

"Typical." brie laughed

"I guessed you would." I laughed

I've known Nikki and Brie since we were kids.

I went and got my gear on which was a black sparkly top with shorts to match. knee high black converse to complete the look.

I then decided to go and walk around, meet some people.

"Hey there." I turned around to see John cena, holy crabs

"H-hi." I stuttered

He chuckled "Nice to meet you, well aren't you adorable."

"Nice to meet you too." I blushed

"Welcome to the WWE, if you ever need anything ask me." he smiled

I nodded at him not trusting my voice.

He waved and walked away.

As he started walking away I decided it was okay to freak out.

I just met John cena, no way, I'm never starstruck.

I just kept walking hoping to bump into anyone I knew.

I also met other superstars along the way.

I was also so exited I saw Daniel Bryan another one of my longtime close friends.

Nikki came up to me and said "Hunter wants to see you." I nodded then headed to his office with a little help of course.

I opened the door "Hello?"

"Yes, please sit down Dakota." I took a seat.

"Me and Stephanie would like to congratulate you on making it."

I smiled "well, thank you."

"I would also like to inform you if you step out of line we can and will make your life a living hell." Stephanie smiled.

Wait hold up, the hell? I just got here? I pulled a face.

"Don't worry Dakota, it's just a precaution, we are the authority we can't have people trying to ruin us" Hunter said.

"Uh yeah I understand" I said unsure.

"But stephanie please know that I could care less right now. I haven't been here long enough to pick a side. Calm down, now thanks for whatever the fuck this was."

I then got up ignoring their faces.

Layla was already out there and suddenly I  heard my entrance music.

'Here she comes again I could never sin, every step she takes my blood is flowing, her legs go on and on for days" (Maria's theme) I ran to the top of the ramp and blew a kiss to the crowd and skipped my way to the ring and slid in, the crowd was going crazy.

I may be new here but many people already knew about me from indie shows.

I shook hands with Layla and I also realised The Shield was out here. The authority's hounds? Why? I heard the bell ring and directed my attention to layla.

She ran to me and I dodged her.

She hit the Turn buckle I quickly grabbed her and slammed her head off the mat.

I picked her up and hit her with neck breaker. Then I went to pick her up, but she countered and hit me with a kick to the face. She pinned me but I kicked out at one. She picked me up and swung me to the ropes I bounced off and close lined her. She got to her knees and I positioned myself.

She got to her feet and I speared her.

Soon enough i heard the bell ring.

The ref raised my arm in victory.

'Lets light it up, light it up, light it up, light up tonight'

I turned my head towards the ramp and sure enough AJ was skipping down the ramp with the divas title tightly held against her.

She entered the ring and got a microphone so I got one too.

I'm sure I'll open my big mouth.

"Congrats on making your debut match. Now please get out of my ring."

Uhh what this girl must be crazy. (pun intended)

"Sorry to burst your bubble here but, I'm not gonna leave because the queen demands it." I replied

She looked freaked the fuck out.

"Who told you, you can talk to me that way?" She asked

I looked around the ring pretending to look for someone else.

"Well just to prove I'm better than you let's have a match, right here right now."

I smiled.

"I mean, I'm down."

The bell rang and I jumped on her and started punching her and slapping her around.

I heard Stephanie's music hit, but ignored her.

"This is now a falls count anywhere match for the divas title." she yelled

She is the only one with something to lose.

I got off her and threw her out side the ring I went to spear her but she moved out of the way and I hit the barrier, hard, everyone went silent literally.

I layed their my head hurting so freaking bad. I need to win this.

I slowly got to my feet the crowd cheered and the surprised look on The Shield's face was priceless

AJ was still processing what just happened and I speared her and I went for the cover.

She kicked out surprisingly. I got up and looked around, but i felt hands on my hair throwing me right into the barrier. I blacked out pretty much. I could only hear these few words.

"And your winner and still your divas champion AJ!"