Tiger Onesie

Alex was beginning to get smashed with some vodka since he was alone. Or he was until Scott came over. When Scott knocked on the door, there was loud country music filling his ears. It intensified when the door opened to reveal Alex in an adorable tiger onesie.

                “Well someone’s planning on getting smashed. Or already is.” He muttered.

                “Mmmmhmm!” Scott laughed, shutting the door and later plopping on his bed. He smiled like an idiot at his drunk boyfriend dancing to some Carrie Underwood song. A bright idea popped into his mind as he pulled out his phone. Snapchat was opened and Scott began filming. Immediately, Alex became aware of it and continued to dance, making a little finger gun to shoot at Scott as he swayed his hips. The snap ended with Alex kissing the camera on Scott’s phone. The phone was put down as Alex playfully pounced on top of Scott smiling with his hood on.

                “I’m pretty sure you’re drunk. But you’re being cute so I forgive you.”

                “I’m a tiiiiiger! RoooooooAAAAR!” Alex slurred.

                “Come here, tiger.” Scott lightly grabbed the top of the onesie's collar and pulled him down to attach his lips to Alex’s. He could feel Alex’s smile as their lips moved together.

**A/N** I know this is kind of unexpected but I decided to make a one-shot book. It seems easier for me than writing chaptered stories. I wrote this at 2 o'clock last night so it's short and... basically what you'd expect for a late night writing. Anyways, if you guys have some suggestions, leave them in the comments. Have a good night/morning/afternoon, everyone! -Katelyn