What a writer should know

Hello Wattpadians!

Hello Wattpadians!

Have you ever heard the saying "don't judge a book by its cover"?
 Well, there's nothing more untrue than that. 
Let's be honest here fellow book-addicts, we all tend to do that...

 a lot. 

"oh look the book with the hot as fu...dge guy in the cover! Let's have a look" 

What, if not an impressive cover and good designs, would increase the clicks on your book?

Would you like to give your book a great and fashionable eyecatching look that makes your readers feel pleasantly surprised but you can't express your art by yourself?
 fear not, I'm here to help. This is the place for you!

If you need covers for your books, aesthetics, a logo for your account, do NOT hesitate to ask me here on Wattpad or on my Instagram account: @roxanne.janeblack

I'll do it for you and most importantly: I'll do it WITH you.
(In any language and according to your tastes!)

My name is Roxanne and I'm a writer, a Graphic designer, a logo maker, a vintage lover, a guitar player, a food lov... okay it's getting out of control, anyway, I'll be posting here my works.
I hope you enjoy the ride.
A serious important information to know before going any further: I speak sarcasm fluently, so please, don't get offended.

The contents (texts, images, graphics, layout, etc.) of this book belong to their respective owners. The graphics belong to me. Texts, photos, graphics, materials included in the portal can not be published, rewritten, marketed, distributed, by users, and third parties in general, in any way and in any form unless I have given my prior permission. Most of the photos used for the graphics belong to the internet.

Copyright is a serious pain in all of our asses, there is no need to steal if you can instead ask nicely.

Please be respectful and if you have any advice, criticism, etc write it down, they can only help to improve me and my work.

And now that the boring part is buried and neglected like my textbooks, let's get to the exciting part!!