CHAPTER ONE(A day to the wedding)

EVALUNA JORDAN

Eva walked into Masela's room,her brother Maurice's wife to be.She saw Masela smiling and checking out herself in a mirror,she couldn't help but smile,she entered into the room.
"Sis in-law you look pretty,you don't need to be checking yourself every time"Eva said making herself and Masela laugh.
Masela swinged herself around.
"Eva I'm just so excited,and anxious like I can't seems to settle down"Masela said and threw herself on the bed,making Eva smile
    "I can't wait for the bridal shower tonight,I already got everything ready"Eva said and they both screamed in excitement.
    Just then few Masela's friends started entering into the room.
"We looking for the latest bride to be"one of the Lady said wearing a peach gown and they all laughed out
               -----------------

       MAURICE JORDAN

  Maurice walked into the swimming pool in his house,putting on only a short, he felt the water relaxing his whole body,he threw his head front and back enjoying the coldness of the water.

"Oh shit,look what the husband to be in few hours is doing"Alex said entering into the swimming pool,Maurice smiled.

  "Getting ready for the bachelor's party"Maurice said smiling.

"Lol,best friend you better get matured,you will be a married man in few hours",Alex said causing Maurice to chuckle and run his hands through his hair.

"Yeah that's why I want to enjoy my last day as a bachelor, c'mon man"Maurice said and smirked and Alex nodded his head sadly..

"Whatever, be fast your friends are in the sitting room requesting for the groom",Alex said and was about getting out of the pool.

Maurice pulled Alex close to him and kissed him deep,Alex pulled away.

"Maurice we shouldn't be doing this you are getting married, and we could get caught"Alex said sadly,Maurice placed a finger on Alex's mouth and looked around.

"Ssshhh,yeah I might be getting married but I love you,you turn me on dude",Maurice said and gave Alex a hot kiss,with Alex responding but pulled away and ran off making Maurice sign.

              --------------------

          KORE BECKER

"Girls I will be right back,I have to deliver this bridal shower clothes to the bride",Kore said packaging the clothes.

"But why didn't you give her since",One of the girls sewing a shoe asked.

"Her clothes needed lots of works,but I'm done so I will go deliver it and if anyone asks of me tell the person I'm not around and I'm busy"Kore said and stormed out of her huge company and entered her car and drove off.

           ----------------------

            DANIEL BENSON