Joanna's Life

Joanna's POV

*Beep,Beep,* *Beep,Beep* (Alarm Beeping.)

Ugh!!! I hate Mondays, and did i mention its the first day back to school? Well yeah it is.

Let me tell you about my self... 

So. . . My name is Joanna Coote, and this year im going to be Year 10. So Yeaahh! The year past so quickly! Anyways back to the subject. I go to Dexter High School, and it is a Private school too for only for rich people.

Oh and i forgot to mention, that my parents are rich.

Yah.. you can call me a spoiled brat, but i dont really care because the truth is I Am. I live in United States and im 16 years old.

I have long blonde straight hair with dirty blonde highlights that goes down to my waist and i have a very light blue eyes.

I have 2 sisters, the youngest one is Jenny she is 15 and the oldest one is Jacklein she is 21.

 My sister is a model and our family is all blonde. Well except my dad. Honestly my dad used to have light brown hair but then he dyed his hair into blonde with dirty blond streaks. My dad is 35. Yeah?? Very young eh?

Guess you can call are family young. Guess what my mom's age is? She is 33 years old! hahah typical family. 

My sister looks mean. I know but, she's really nice though. Well to me she is, but to other people.. Im not sure.. 

Anyways Jenny is very shy to strangers.

Sometimes there were visitors came to our house about Jacklein's job. She greets them with a shy ''Hi.'' But when she's with us, my dad,mum,me and my sister. She talks a lot. Also she has a very cute voice. 

I know some of you think that in United States, they don't wear uniforms but in this school, we DO. Its sucks! But hey! The school got voted to one of the prettiest uniform! :DD

The junior Uniforms are pretty simple with a yellow bow on the side like the seniors uniform but a grey plain skirt with a top like ours but in black color.  

Oh and i forgot one thing!.

I Love School. For me i do, but for others they don't because they are losers. Ha ha. Anyway, I'm going to school now. I went to shower before i go to school. The school starts at 9:00 am and ends in 4:00 pm. I got dressed and went down to eat my breakfast.

I had pancakes with syrup. Yum!! They are my favorite! "Morning, Mum, Dad, Jenny, and where's Jacklein?'' i said. Jenny shrugged and went back eating her breakfast.

She's always like that, she never speaks when its morning. She only talks but so low, you can't even hear her.

That's because she's not a morning person. 

''Morning Sweety.'' mum said. Dad just came up to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. ''She went to work early, the employees need her to do the Latest Fashion this week because the other model got sick, so she got called in.'' Ahh ok. She's always busy.

 ''C'mon my honeypies, the limo is waiting for you, and its already 8:46 am, and its 15 minutes drive to school, so hurry!'' said my dad shooing both of me and Jenny.

''Jordy, honey, they won't be late and stop shooing them just because you want Joanna to go to school, so that me and her will stop talking.''

Mum said while she laughed. 

Forgot to mention my dad's name is Jordy.. It's also starts with J. Also my mum's name is Victoria, she's the only one with her name that doesn't starts letter J and my dad, Jordy, is the mayor of the town, while my mom is the Manager of all of the Fashions Designs. 

While Jenny, wants to be Architecture.

Me, well.. I want to be a Photographer. Both my parents and my sister Jacklein wants me to be an Engineer.

They like jobs that have good money and not to mention, that have designs, life fashions. Like Architecture or Engineer, a Model, or a Fashionista, or like my dad's job.

Dad's job is not Fashion or designs but all they care is money and of course REPUTATION.  They said Photography is boring and too simple and not big money.

Sighing, i went inside the big long black limousine that says: ~Coote's Companies~ in a big cursive writing with silver on each letter.

When it's the first day of school i always stay at my parents house so as jenny and Jacklein. Jacklein has her own house its much bigger than mine.

I have a huge apartment and Jenny lives with me, because she doesn't have her own apartment yet because she's only 15.

Oh right i forgot to tell you about my hobbies and stuff. Well My favourite colour is Beige.

Because they look simple and plain and to me, the beige colour means 'Peace' and 'Quiet'. My favourite food is Chocolate.. Everyone does! Well except my sister, Jenny.

She is sooo goody goody two shoes. but whatever when i eat something unhealthy she always says 'Joanna don't eat too much of them because they are very unhealthy'

Pfft.. She annoys me sometimes.  I love listening to musics if i got very mad or sad.

I love to party of course. My favourite drink is chocolate, i don't mind if it is hot or cold but its have to be chocolate;)

Anyway i gotta go before i'll be late for class. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but after about 3 chapters it will be a bit longer :)

xoxo

Next upload: November 18th Sunday.