I

A long time ago, the Santu River by the Hades was full of flowers on the other bank. Its floral fragrance has a magic power. It can remind people of their past lives. The guardians of the other shore are two goblins, one is the flower demon, Manzhu, and the other is the leaf demon and sahua. The flowers and leaves of the other bank have the same root but never meet each other. The flower demon and the leaf demon have guarded the other bank flower for thousands of years, but they have never seen each other because the flower has no leaves when the flower blooms, and the leaves only appear when the flower is due. The flower demon and the leaf demon missed each other frantically, and were tortured by pain. In July of the year, Manju Sahua secretly violated God's regulations and met. In July of that year, the other side of the flower was huge, bright red like blood. The gods blamed themselves, drove Manju Sahua into reincarnation, and were cursed forever. They were suffering all over the world and could not meet each other.Manjusahua is a perennial herbaceous plant with spherical bulbs underground and dark brown membranous scales. The leaves are narrowly banded and dark green in color. They are drawn from the base and appear in early summer and fall in late autumn. The flowering period of Manjusahua is late summer and early autumn, from July to September. The flower stem is 30-60 cm long, usually 4-6 flowers are arranged in an umbrella shape, inserted at the top of the flower stem, the petals are lanceolate, the perianth is red (also white flower varieties), curled backwards, the edges are wrinkled, flowers The tube is extremely short; the stamens and style are prominent, the pattern is small, and the circumference is more than 6 cm. You can't see the leaves when the flowers bloom, and you can't see the flowers when there are leaves. This kind of flower often grows in stone cracks and graves in the wild, so some people say it is a "flower on Huangquan Road"

FUN FACT:

The Chinese flower language of the manjusa flower (the other shore flower) is "beautiful and pure", the Japanese flower language is "sad memories", and the Korean flower language is "to miss each other". Manjusahua is a flower blooming in the underworld, blooming in July, born in summer, but blooming in autumn, and because of the spring and autumn equinoxes, it is called the other shore alternately, so it is also known as the other shore flower, also known as Tianya flower.

Red spider lilies are bright summer flowers native throughout Asia. They are associated with final goodbyes, and legend has it that these flowers grow wherever people part ways for good. In old Buddhist writings, the red spider lily is said to guide the dead through samsara, the cycle of rebirth. ,,Ծ‸Ծ,,