Bignose x Potato juice

Bignose X Potato Juice

Chapter 1
Hi, my name is Juice, Potato Juice. I am the one and only, hated brother of tomato juice. We were originally sold at the dollar store. We were always on the top shelf, in the dollar tree. Anyways, one time this strange woman came into our store, she had blonde hair and was screaming like she was insane, that was Bignose. I knew she was going to take me and I was ready to finally leave that store. She picked me up off of the shelf along with my twin brother. We were brought over to the register and she bought us. I was so excited. Little did I know what was coming.

Chapter 2
The first thing I remember is doing is Bignose bringing us to this strange house, there was a pool and a brick wall. This was the time I knew why she bought me. She dipped me in the pool and started to slam me onto the wall. Over and over again until I couldn't take it anymore. I knew I had to do something, anything to get away. I remembered that my friend back at the store said that we could bend reality with our minds. So I just imagined Bignose's hand running into the wall and dripping blood everywhere. I thought and thought and thought until finally it happened. Bignose had swung her hand at the wall and I moved so she hit her hand. Blood was dripping everywhere I passed out. Next thing I remember is me being on a table and watching Bignose wash her hand as Tomato Juice scolded me for hurting her. I knew I shouldn't have, I should have just taken the pain. It was hard for me to forgive myself so I vowed that day that I'd never hurt Bignose again

Chapter 3
We were kinda just left on the shelf the rest of the day. And the next day we drove to Bignose's home. It was pretty big and she set Tomato and I in her room.
"This is a pretty nice house, huh?" He said to me, I could tell he was still mad for what I did to bignose.

"Yeah, this is the about the size I picture my wife's house"

"Pfffttt you think you're gonna get a wife?! HAHAHAHAH"

"Oh I'll show him, I'll get a wife and she will be mine" I thought.

Chapter 4
The next day Bignose took me to her school. I was introduced to many people but I especially remember this girl, Karen. I don't really remember the 1st hour. 2nd period, Bignose was in front of a screen, Karen was there and they tied me to a chair.
"Here we go again" I thought.
I knew I couldn't hurt either of them because I promised myself. I didn't know why but I really didn't want to hurt Bignose again. As they tied me to the chair they were both cackling maniacally.
"RuN hIm OvEr Hshshsjriehvwj" Karen screeched.
Bignose laughed and started repeatedly running me over with the chair. I could just feel my brain being damaged. I Wasn't mad though, I felt some sort of weird connection. Maybe L- love? NO! I can't feel like, that's disgusting she's torturing me and I "lOvE her?!" NO THIS ISN'T OK!

꧁time skip꧂

After the 2nd hour was over we walked for a while and went down a strange hall. I could hear Karen and Bignose discussing someone named Linda Lee? They were laughing so hard and at that point I knew the day was only going to get worse from here. We went into a room and sat down. Bignose took me out of her bag and set me on the table. Before I knew it Karen grabbed me and started banging me on the table. Bignose got out a pencil and started jabbing me in the eye and putting me under her stool and crushing my head. I had such a bad headache. But after all this torture, I was kind of starting to like it. The rest of the day was a blur but I just remember getting tortured more and the thought of being in love with Bignose kept crossing my mind.

Chapter 5
The torture continued for months. Every time it happened I got more and more used to it. After a couple months my legs, arm, and insides had been torn out. There was sharpie writing all over my face and my eyes were falling out. I was basically torn to shreds by Bignose. Yet, I still had an undeniable love for her. Because it had been a couple months, the end of the quarter was approaching. Aka the school dance. I knew that I needed to go to that dance to tell Bignose how I really feel. So I went home and discussed a plan with Tomato.
"So, I need to go to the dance with Bignose" I said to him

"Mhmm and how are you planning on doing that, sir?" He replied

"So you know how Katniss from Everdeen, my friend from dollar tree, told us how we can bend reality with our minds?" I started.

"Pfffff you believe that crap" he laughed.

"It works! That's how I got Bignose to bang her hand" I yelled.

"Mhmm sure, just... go on with your plan"

"Ok so I was thinking I would mind bend her and make her take me to the dance, then while we are at the dance I can mind bend her to dance with me, then I will implant it into her head and tell her how I feel!"

"That's...actually not bad"

Chapter 5
The plan worked and here's a picture.

sorry I don't feel like explaining but basically it worked and we now live together in her house Wii th Bignose's other wives

sorry I don't feel like explaining but basically it worked and we now live together in her house Wii th Bignose's other wives. Yeah... she turned out to be gay but it's fine she loves me.