Inspiration, and other stuff I wanna say before I start the story

Okay, so first thing first, the inspiration for this story is a one-shot from @Logan-Lerman1 in their Bellarke one shot book called The Slowest Burn- Bellarke the one shot is "Bellarke fake dating au" and it's really good and you should all go check it out if you haven't already.

Secondly, I wanna thank you all for starting another one of my books if you've read my other one, and if you haven't for reading them in general. I don't always feel like I'm a great writer, and I can't always figure out how to get to where I want to go, so thank you for putting up with me. As of right now there is no set title because I can't figure one out at 1 am. but hey. I've got time.

Thirdly, if you notice any inconsistencies in the story, or spelling errors please let me know, I want all of you to have an enjoyable time reading my stories, and that can be hard if there are mistakes.

Fourthly, unlike my other fanfic, this one will be in four perspectives. Bellamy, Clarke, Lincoln, and Octavia. I haven't written much of Lincoln, so it should be interesting. Bellamy and Octavia had more time in the chapters, so they have a certain way that they are in my head, I am excited to explore my take on what Lincoln is like. I might also add an extra POV for random characters from time to time, since I don't really have an idea for where this is going, and it'll make it more interesting.

Finally, I hope you all enjoy, and thank you again for putting up with me.

P.S. with school starting back up again soon, I have no idea how often I'll be posting new chapters, but, my hope is that I can hold on to enough inspiration to write at least fifteen chapters if that's where the story takes me. At this point, I only kind of have a plan, and it's mostly for the beginning.

P.P.S. I am probably going to be adding a lot of relationship drama or completely avoiding it because I hate dealing with drama in real life, and while I can set up a good drama plot, I feel that my way of getting characters out of it is kind of boring, maybe I'll try a couple different things, I don't know, my plans for this story is kind of just see where it takes me, and work on my writing skills in general, as well as experimenting with how I can push the story in a way that will help me grow as an author, and story teller.

P.P.P.S. I just wanted to let you know, that like in my last fanfic, Lincoln and Clarke are siblings, I just really like the dynamic of their sibling relationship, as well as their separate relationships with the Blake siblings, and that Lincoln and Clarke are twins and are 24 along with Bellamy and that Octavia is 22.