Introduction

Sup... It me UwU.. The author obviously, this is my like disclaimer and quick warnings soo bear with me or don't. If you don't then... okay this does contain a bit of spoilers soo yeah you can skip, I'm going to be addressing a few things so bear with me:

Number 1: Looks:

Since I only really know the historical version of John and Alexander I'm not going to use the historical looks, so the characters look as they do in the musical with slight differences.

Number 2: John's Family:

So if you read the description you know John's Family is in this, I did that because I wanted to okay, They all live in New York for the time being.  Henry isn't homophobic and accepts John for John so yay.  Eleanor is sadly not ALIVE for most of the story so RIP ELEANOR.

Number 3: Location

The Story takes place mostly in New York because thats where most of the characters met in the musical so we're sticking with that.

Number 4: introductions and meetings

I'm mixing this part with the musical and history versions of them meeting, so Hercules sadly isn't part of the hamilsquad in the beginning.  I don't want to spoil anything so that's all I'm giving you.

Number 5: Relationships

  ......nevermind It would spoil it

Number 5: occupations

Not all the characters are in college, Hercules graduated, a few others have as well... Just so you know....

Number 6: Sexualities:

I feel it should be said:

- Alexander Hamilton: Bisexual
- John Laurens: Gay
- Lafayette: Pansexual
- Hercules Milligan: Straight
- Elizabeth Schuyler: Demisexual
- Angelica Schuyler: Straight
- Margarita "Peggy" Schuyler: Demiromantic
- Elizabeth Sanders: Straight
- Aaron Burr: Straight
- Thomas Jefferson: Pansexual
- James Madison: Bisexual
- Francis K.: Bisexual.

Thats all I'm putting down rn
Number 7: Warnings:

There are a few, like:

-Cringe warning
- Profanity
- (maybe) Smut (probably not tho, I'm only 14 I can't do that) (WELL NOW I'M 15 :D)(... 16 going in 17 =>=)

I'll try to keep it funny and avoid anything too serious, rape is a thing tho. Soo yeah.

Okay warning time, CRINGE, AND BAD WRITING..I'll add more if needed...  NOW LET'S GET INTO THIS( This isn't going to be that accurate so please bear with me TTwTT)

-Also note my tablet like autocorrecting my writing making me seen stupid and things not make sense, just keep that in mind when reading. I'll try to fix it ASAP.

Number 8: Update

hello, I'm sure anyone who read this is probably dead... Anyways hi.. the author is back after the longest hiatus known to baguette... imma go over this story and rewrite some crap for my own satisfaction... then, I'm going to go back to my slumber of foreverness.  Idk if that means this is gonna be completed or not... but eh we'll see... so without further adieu let's proceed.