.01 dr. phil x shrek

It's been a week since Dr. Phil and Shrek started dating. It was very fun for the both of them. Although it was really just them sexting and getting ice cream together every week or so. It was...good. But Dr. Phil had recently wanted to get to the next level, and he knew what he needed to do. He wanted Shrek so bad, and it got worse every time he saw that sexy ass green face of his. Dr. Phil would begin to imagine Shrek's green slimy body covered in a thick clear lubricant choking him and pounding into him hard. But he had to set that up first. He grabbed his i-phone 420 and scrolled through his contacts, beginning to text Shrek. He had Shrek under "slimy green daddy" it obviously started as a joke, but it was about to get a real meaning. Dr. Phil slid off his khakis, his boner hard against his white leather thong and with one hand began to text Shrek. His other hand was stroking his cock. "Come over to my house now, please.." The text read. Shrek immediately picked up his i-phone 3 and texted back a winky face. Dr. Phil had stripped himself, putting a harness and collar on himself, as a leash and cock ring lay on a dresser. He got excited when his doorbell rang. He opened it and it was Shrek. The green man slammed his lips against Dr. Phils and slowly stripped himself, the feeling of Shrek's green slimy stomach against his made him horny. "FUCK me..." Dr. Phil moaned into Shrek's ear. "No lube, no nothing. Bareback." Shrek smirked, pushing Dr. Phil onto his bed and removing his pants. Shrek's large 12 inch green cock popped out, a slimy clear substance dripping from the barely emitting tip. He walked over and threw Dr. Phils legs up, his hairy ass speeding and his hole now revealed. "Do it." He moaned, letting Shrek slowly slide into him inch-by-inch. They got to 7 inches before Dr. Phil moaned so loud his neighbors heard. And shrek continued, slamming harder and faster, the sound of wrinkled skin slapping against one another echoed in the room. "Phil im gonna-" Shrek couldn't finish before a large stream of creamy white cum shot from his tip, sending Dr. Phil out the window like a rocket, and Shrek sat there cumming by himself.