Sleeping Beauty

3rd person POV

It was a normal day, Guy sensei's team were called up to the Hokage's office. Neji, Tenten, and Rock Lee are Guy's students. Their mission was to protect the prince of the Land Of Rice Paddies on his way to his land. The Hokage said to meet in the front gate of Konoha in 1 hour and the prince will be there.

Tenten POV

I went home to the house I lived in all by myself, it was pretty lonely...I packed a few essentials and I had 45 minutes left until I had to leave. I put my bag on the couch next to me. I turned on the tv and I must've dozed off. When I woke up, I was on Neji's back. I stared at his beautiful face taking in all the beautif——ACK! WHAT AM I SAYING! HE'S JUST A TEAMMATE, NOTHING ELSEEEE! He was staring back...I jumped off his back

Neji POV

I was at the front gate. The prince just arrived he said to me, "Hello, I'm the prince the Hokage sent you to guard. My name is Mizuki Shoyo. Who are you?" I said, "Hn Neji Hyūga." There was something about this guy I didn't like it...or I'm just crazy. We shook hands then he went to talk to Guy Sensei and Lee. Tenten has been 25 minutes late, she's been late before but never this late, I was getting a bit worried. Sensei told me and Lee to go find Tenten. We went to her house and the door was wide open. Lee went inside and I followed in after. I looked around, her house was clean and almost spotless, I mean I guess she cleans a lot? Anyways we heard the tv playing and we went to the living room. We were greeted by a sleeping Tenten. Her small sleeping figure made me smile for some reason. She was somewhat cute when asleep. YAH! WHAT AM I SAYING? THERE'S NO WAY I LIKE TENTEN! I CANNOT AND WILL NOT BECAUSE I HAVE TO HONOR THE HYŪGA BLOODLINE. Besides she doesn't like me anyways...it's fate.

Lee POV

"Hellooooo? Hello? Earth to Neji," I said to Neji as he was staring at Tenten. Neji looked at me confused, "Huh? What is it?" I said, "Ooh Mr. Hyūga, do you have a little crush on Ms. Tenten?" Neji said, "Huh? No, no, not at all. She's just a teammate..." He seemed nervous, it seems like he was lying. I said, "Hmm, ok you and Tenten would be a cute couple anyways." He turned beet red.