VIXX/Hongbin

*Flashback*

"Hongbinnie-Oppa please don't leave". I beg.

"Im sorry I have to, I can't stay it's to dangerous". Hongbin replies and pulls you into a tight comforting hug.

"Why is it to dangerous?" I shout in frustration.

"I can't tell you". He replies and pulls away from the hug and walks away not turning around and not staying goodbye.

"HONGBIN!!! Please don't go, please don't leave me". I plead and start to cry.

*end of flashback*

That was the last thing i could remember about that day, the day I lost the person I love most of all. I still have photos of us together on my wall, every time I look at the it brings back so many happy memories. "I miss you so much Oppa please come back soon". I whisper and lay down on my bed. I hear a knock at my door and sit up. "Come in". I answer and the door opens and I see my auntie.
"Hey ChoonHee what's wrong you have been stuck in your room for days?" She asks worryingly.
"It's nothing I'm fine". I reply and lay back down.
"Okay then. Would you like anything to eat?" she asks.
"Yes please". I answer.
"What would you like? Strawberries?"'she asks obliviously knowing my answer.
"YES please". I cheer and put on a smile.
"Ok I'll be right back". She replies and walks out of my room and down the hall.
I take a deep breath and try to clear my mind, but I can't stop thinking about why he left and why it was to dangerous for him to stay. What wasn't he telling me? I was brought out of my mind of thought by my auntie walking back into my room with a small bowl with strawberries in it.

I finish eating the strawberries and decide to see if I have any messages on my phone. I grab my phone off of my bedside table and turn it on, I go into my text messages and see that I have one text, it is from Hongbin. I open it and I read through it.

To: ChoonHee,
Im sorry I left that day but I had to, I can't explain why but all I can ask of you is that don't go outside tomorrow it's not safe they will try to hurt you. I love you and I always will.
From: Hongbin

As soon as I finish reading it I start to feel tears trying to escape my eyes. "What do you mean try to hurt me?" I ask not expecting an answer because he won't be able to hear me. I text him back asking him how he's been.

To: Hongbin,
How have you been? I miss you so much, when will I get to see you again? I hope that you will visit as soon as possible. There's something I never got to give to you and i want to give it to you. Saranghae Oppa.
From: ChoonHee

I press the send button and wait to see if I get a reply. I sit there on my bed for 5 minutes until I finally decide to put my phone down. And go to sleep since I haven't slept since 3 days ago.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I wake up to the sound of a banging sound coming from my room. I look around but see nothing until I look at my window a see a familiar face.

HONGBIN!!!

He looks tired and worried. I Rush to my window and open it allowing him to get into my room. "Hongbin? What happened to you?" I ask worriedly.

"They are after you". He replies in a worried tone.

"Who's after me? And why?" I ask with confusion lacing my voice.

"Can I stay here the night?" He asks.

"Uhh... Sure". I reply, I am worried about what he was talking about but then I happy that I'm here with him.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks.

"I want to go shopping". He smiles.

"Ok let's go". I say and run into the bathroom getting changed then doing my hair.

~10 MINUTES LATER~

We arrive at the mall and go straight to a store full of clothes, when we reach the the front of the store Hongbin rushes over to a cute looking shirt and shows me. "ChoonHee look at this". He cheers then runs over to another cute shirt.

"They are cute". I smile and give him a hug. "I missed you so much". I say.

"I missed you a lot to". He replies.

We continue to look around the mall for a while before deciding to go back to my house. We walk into my lounge room and decide that we are going to watch a movie. "Do you want some popcorn and a drink?" I ask.

"If you want". He replies and gives me a soft smile. I nod and walk into the kitchen grabbing the popcorn out of the pantry and cooking it, while I wait for it to cook I grab out a bowl to put it in and grab out two glasses. I walk over to the fridge grabbing out a bottle of strawberry milk, I pour the milk into the glasses and put the milk back in the fridge. The popcorn finished cooking and I put it in the bowl, I put the popcorn bowl on the table and grab the glasses of milk and taking them into the lounge room handing one to Hongbin and placing mine on the coffee table. I walk back into the kitchen picking up the bowl and taking it into the lounge room where Hongbin was waiting.

I sit down next to him and put the bowl onto the coffee table Hongbin places his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him then places a kiss on my cheek, I feel my cheeks burning red so I grab the tv remote and play the movie. The whole movie I feel his eyes on the back of my head, I try so hard not to look at him so I just sit there concentrating on the tv.

The movie finishes I look at him and smile. "dangsin-eul salanghabnida ChoonHee". He states.

I blush and reply. "naega Hongbinniee dangsin-eul salanghabnida". He leans in a kisses me on the lips and I blush even more. We sit in the couch for a while before I find myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Tired?" He asks.

"Y-yes". I mumble.

He sits me up so he can get off the chair and he looks down at me and smiles. He leans forward a it before I find him lifting me up, I can't he but feel shy that he's picking me up. I have liked him ever since we were little and now I find out he likes me back, I feel like the luckiest person alive. He walks out of the lounge room and down the hall towards my room, he walks over to my bed and gently places me down and kisses my forehead. "goodnight jagiya". He whispers.

As he turns around and goes to walk away a stretch out my arm and grab his hand. "Please don't go". I plead. "Please stay here, please sleep with me(not in that way. You guys have such a dirty mind. Haha)". I say.

"Ok. If you want me to". He replies and walks back over to me and lays next to me wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hug. "Ok goodnight jagiya". He states.

"Goodnight hongbinnie-Oppa". I reply and he starts to fall asleep.

After a while I fall asleep in his warm embrace.

Here you go Jamae I hope you like it. The next thing I will post will be is how you can request. Bye bye.