THE CHILDHOOD

Kaushik, he was born in 14th April 2001. He was born in a middle class family. He was the only child of the family. His parents didn't planed for any more children because, they thought it would affect in supporting the first child. Kaushik was grown up like a prince, he was provided with all the facilities they could afford. He went to the school by the age of 3 yrs. As he was the only child so they admitted him in a private school. He completed his pre school courses in that school. now he was promoted to class 1, so his parents decided to admit him in a good school in the town. He got his admission in a very good school in the city, it was popular for its teaching quality and its management. Kaushik liked the school very much. He never missed his classes and was very attentive towards his studies. He scored a very good marks in all his exams. Like  this way days passed on. After his school he goes to Takewondo classes. He took admission to art classes , he goes every Saturday and Sunday. With a tight schedule following daily he passed his class 5 from that school only. He have a good friend circle in the school. His friend were loyal to each other, they shared tiffin's, they played together in the lunch time. Kaushik now was shifted to another school due to the transfer of his father to another place.