Options

MY PAST

hey everyone. this is one of my two fanfics plz read my other it's called telephone box. plz tell me what you think/suggestions in the comments.

Thx <3

Morgz

*******************************************************************************************************************

Intro *BELLA POV*

My eyes open startled at the dream I just had. Ok, maybe I should explain, my mum and dad are, um, dead. I live with my BFF Lia (Lia Bear). My mum had these, moments. She would completely black out and collapse. When she woke, she would seem really scared. When I grew older, I found out that my mum had visions, very vivid ones.

I remember once, she had a really serious one, just before her husband had gone into the car to drive to work. She was crying, pleading him to stay home. About half an hour later, we flicked on the news. There was a ‘new report’ on. Apparently a bridge had broken and there were many casualties.

My mum had burst into tears and fallen onto the floor. I only found out that this was the reason my father died a few years after.

The reason my mother died, well. She had a really bad vision. She was unconscious and I rapidly called 911 in-between sobs. They came around and put my mum in the ambulance and of coarse I jumped in the back with her.

An hour later she woke, and had requested me in her room. She had a few tears rolling down her left cheek. She was holding an envelope. I would soon find out that it was her  will. You see, that major vision she had? It was one of her having a heart attack. And she didn’t make it. I ran over too her and hugged her tight, the last time I could hug her. Ever.