Requests

If you have a request please tell me here. I will not read request in the lyrics section because I won't know it is a request. If you do make a request only request it once. I do not want to be spammed about a single song. I will go get to it eventually.

Please do not read the lyrics just to say you hate the song or the anime is stupid. What's the point in doing so. You gain nothing but hatred from others.

Please be respectful in the comments I do not want to se any bashing or hate comments. Mild cussing is fine with me as long as it's not agenced the anime or other people.

NOW THAT THATS OVER... CONTEST TIME!!!

I am going to do a cover contest. If you could send me a cover design you think I might like for this book that would be grate.

You can DM me on Instagram if you have one. My Instagram name is Cosplay131 which is my cosplay account (duh).

I will always be accepting new covers to change up the one I already have but when you send in a cover tell me what book it's for. I have a few cover contest going on!

REQUIREMENTS

1. Must say RWBY somewhere on it

2. Can not have your own name on it but I will give you the credit just give me your Watt Pad name if you DM it to me

3. It is not mandatory to have my Watt Pad name (aka you don't have to add my name to it)

4. BE CREATIVE (I won't pick every cover, just the ones that I like)

That's it so if you have all the qualifications then send in those covers!!!!! And watch the video on dust in this chapter.

COMMENT

VOTE

ADD

FOLLOW MEH!!!

BYEEEEEEE~Halle