49.Who's fault is it?

I placed the dishes on the dining table and called him right after

"Lunch is ready" I said as he walked inside while smiling. Soon we sat down and started to eat in silence until he decided to speak.

"So tell me y/n" He said.

"You look like you haven't had food for days" I furrowed my eyebrows but he kept smiling while eating.

"You're just ignoring my question love" He replied calmly.

"Fineeeee" I sang and nodded.

He was done with food as he stood up and took his dishes while placing them in the sink.

"Why the hell do you not do the dishes" He chuckled while looking at the sink which was covered with the utensils.

"I was going to.." I shrugged and gave him a sly smile.

"I'll do it for you" He offered and removed his jackets, rolling up his sleeves, he started to do the dishes.

I didn't stop him because he was looking so hot plus I was lost by checking him out. He has changed a lot. His physique and his height  but the only thing that didn't change is his doe eyes and bunny smile.

"Stop staring that's rude" He said out of the blue as he looked at me with a soft smile.

"In your dreams"I rolled my eyes and went to the living room as I sat down on the couch. If I stay there any minute more I might actually agree with him being the hottest man right now.

After a while Jungkook came and laid down on the couch while laying his head on my lap.

"Hey!" I was flustered because of his sudden action.

"Are you blushing?" He took my hands and placed it on his chest while playing with my fingers.

"Tell me y/n" He said again as he looked at me deep in the eyes. His voice coming out so soft which made me touch his hair.

"What you wanna know" I asked as I softly played with his hair which resulted in him closing his eyes and I understood that he liked it.

"Everything" Soon he opened his eyes and locked it with mine. I sighed knowing that he won't give up until I have given him an answer.

"I started school once we had shifted to London but it wasn't easy, I had a hard time moving on from you and I struggled a lot because I had no one to talk to ,no one to share my secrets with, no one to comfort me, I was lost" I memories of the past came rushing back in my mind which made tears welled up in my eyes.

"But once I graduated and helped grandpa everything in my life took a massive turn and here I am now" I tried to look as happy as I could.

"Oh" He bit his lips.

"What about you Jeon?" I asked and I could see him stiffing up.

"Please, I told you about myself now I want to know about you too" I spoke softly as I looked at him.

"I'm in the mafia" He said almost like a whisper.

'Woah maybe I heard him saying Mafia'

It took me a while to process it but then I started laughing.

"So- yo-you are sa-saying that" I tried to form a sentence but failed.

"I'm the leader of the group called 'BTS' in the Underworld" He said and soon my laughter died.

The name stopped me from laughing my ass off and I gave him a serious look. No way has he gotten himself in such dangerous place.

"You must have heard it from your grandpa-" He said as I cut him off while giving him a shocked face.

"You are the group that took over the underworld" I spoke out loud.

"Yes y/n" He tried to pull himself up but I didn't let him. I pushed him down on my lap and looked him in the eyes with an unbelievable look.

"You joined the mafia but you guys were gonna be singer like becoming a successful band was your dream not this " I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I know but things were hard y/n plus we didn't had our grandparents to support us like yours" He said sarcastically as he stood up and looked at me.

The sudden change in his tone and attitude made anger boil up inside of me. If not for my grandparents I would have ended up on streets.

"Excuse me?" I was taken back by his sudden reaction.

"What the hell do you even mean-- what are you trying to say" I was pissed at him.

So pissed that I would probably hit him.

"I had a hard time y/n it was terrible, the worst I would say but it's for the best cause I am gonna take revenge for the people who hurt our parents" He looked at me with so much hurt in his eyes but the next thing that left my mouth made my heart ache.

"Your parents didn't raised you to be a killer" I covered my mouth and my eyes were wide open now.

Shit.

I messed up.

He smiled sadly as he nodded in agreement and said "I know but now they aren't here"

"No Jeon I'm so-" I tried to apologise but he just shook his head and moved backwards while motioning me to stop coming towards him.

"You're right y/n I am a murderer I kill people but I don't hurt innocent people like your grandpa did" I could see the sudden regret in his eyes when he raised his voice like that but I could tell that he was just regretting the fact that he blamed my grandpa for it.

I couldn't believe him.

"You just cannot blame anyone for that Jungkook" I raised my voice too.

And soon the regret was gone from his eyes.

"You know what y/n I thought that out of all the people you would understand me" He said and scoffed arrogantly.

"Oh really like how should I when you just keep blaming innocent people because I know for a fact that MY grandpa would never ever hurt innocent people and that too his own daughter " I said but he laughed like a maniac.

And that raised my temper even more.

I know that my grandpa is not innocent but he would never ever hurt innocent people and that too ruin his own daughter's family.

What kind of gibberish was he speaking.

"Are you on fucking drugs" I said and gave him a glare.

"You are the one who is wrapped around his finger not me y/n" He took his jacket and made his way towards the door.

"You cannot just leave when we are having an argument" I shouted and followed him.

"Than what am I suppose to do" He screamed at me too.

I flinched when he raised his voice at me. The tears that I tried to hold for a long time were now flowing freely down my cheeks.

He looked at me as if he wanted to comfort me but at the same time he wanted to let me be.

"Just go" I said slowly walking backwards and I ran upstairs to my room.

I cannot believe what just happened right now. Laying down on the bed I cried my eyes out.

I cried so hard till I was not able to breathe. I waited for so long and this is how it turned out to be

"I hate you so much" I said to myself as the sleep consumed me.