Chapter 1: "Fallen Soldier"

(Optumis Prime's POV)

~Flashback~

It is very hot as we are fighting the Deceptions. I ran up to attack Megatron and he caught my fist and flipped me back. Bumblebee brought his mask down and charged but Megatron threw him back at me. Right as I got up to my knees Bumblebee hit me. I pushed him off of me and I stood up ready to attack again. I jumped up at Megatron and he grabbed my face. I grabbed onto Megatron's arms and tried to get free. Megatron threw me back and I slammed my back onto the wall. Bumblebee got up and ran to back Megatron down. I slowly started to get up, my gears shifted and my mask came over my face. Megatron grabbed Bumblebee and tore his left wing off. Bumblebee fell to his knees and tried to get up when Megatron kicked him back down. I was infuriated and started to run without even trying to do so. Megatron looked over at me and my fist went right across his face. He flew back and rolled awhile before hitting the wall. I helped up Bumblebee and waited.

Megatron got up and grabbed his arm that must've shut off on him. He walked up to us and I drew my sword. "Megatron don't come any closer!" I yelled. Megatron smirked and kept walking towards us. Bumblebee's mask came down and he charged. "Bumblebee!" I shouted. Megatron brought up his hand and it transformed. He aimed at Bumblebee and fired. I shut my eyes as the bean hit Bumblebee's receiver. I opened my eyes and Megatron was holding Bumblebee up high. He looked at me and smiled dropping Bumblebee. I fell to my knees as Bumblebee didn't move. Megatron walked up to me and grabbed me by my throat. "You're next, Optimus." He threw my back down and walked off holding his arm.

As the clouds darkened I ran up to Bumblebee. He was still moving but very slowly. I sat beside him and tears started to run down my face. "Bumblebee common you can get up." I lifted him up and he hugged me. "I'm sorry Optimus, I tried.." His low voice hurt me hard. I hugged him as I could hear his gears come to a stop. He pushed away from me and touched the side of my face. I brought my mask back to show my face. I placed my head on Bumblebee's. His eyes turned and shifted, finally they shut off and his hand fell. I shook him and started to get really hyped up. "Bumblebee!" I yelled shaking him. There was no reaction. I slowly contacted Ratchet to open the bridge. "Yes Optimus?" He asked. I sat there looking down at Bumblebee's body. "Open the bridge Ratchet," I said smoothly.